Toribash
Original Post
ToribashNext and ToriCoins
Toribash next is using a new currency called ToriCoin.

ToriCoin will use the distributed http://www.Ethereum.org blockchain platform. It is well suited to safely handle our the currency. It also will allow you to trade them outside Toribash, you fully own your ToriCoins.

In the upcoming weeks we are going to do start selling ToriCoins using a crowdsale. We do this to fund more and quicker development of Toribash Next.

If you want to participate you need to install an Etherum compatible wallet. I recommend http://www.parity.io and get some Ether currency.
Originally Posted by Goku View Post
Will toricoins be a one to one trade off or will it be high like to toricredits (a $1 to 15ktc)

Also will these servers be down often if so will the Market stop when the servers go down?

The network for the coin should be very stable for our needs.

ToriCoin to TC will fluctuate in price, much like TC to USD does today.
-----
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Can i ask what you mean by servers run by the community

We are releasing the server as well as the client.
Last edited by hampa; Jul 4, 2017 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hopefully someone will link/help/create thread/guide
for newbies about ETH/ToriCoins using tutorials,

cuz some ppls here even found hard paypal account starting... that can help involve more
people to game economy.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jul 4, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
Hopefully someone will link/help/create thread/guide
for newbies about ETH/ToriCoins using tutorials,

cuz some ppls here even found hard paypal account starting... that can help involve more
people to game economy.

I will make a video explaining it, no biggy
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Okay I'm confused. So this ether stuff is only for the usd side of toribash next??

And the toricoin we got like a month ago can be used to purchase items in Toribash next. Right? Or do we transfer it to the ether thing...

You will be able to use ToriCoins to buy items in the Torishop and trade it with players.

For the crowdsale you need USD to Ether to ToriCoin. After the game is released you will be able to buy ToriCoin with USD.
how do we get toricoins?

idea :^D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by chatogato View Post
hmm , the system of the new curency is like the bitcoin ?

Yes, correct.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
how do we get toricoins?

idea :^D

Another way to make people that do a lot parkour, sparring, or tricking feel left out. Really hard to get a high belt doing any of them often.
Rawr