Ranking
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I think the blood is just fine, do you have shaders on? and fluid blood on? if not, it looks much better with it on
I do support this, but only 50/50. Maybe like, if it ran down your body instead of exploding everywhere. Idk.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I think the blood is just fine, do you have shaders on? and fluid blood on? if not, it looks much better with it on

Yes, I have shaders and fluid blood on, but the blood just clips through the characters.
This is a very good idea, but I think there should be an option for it, incase someone doesn't want blood like that.
Originally Posted by McDaddie View Post
This is a very good idea, but I think there should be an option for it, incase someone doesn't want blood like that.

Same here, even though there still isn't an option to turn off blood completely, unless you use the /opt command which a lot of Toribash players don't know about.
Blood feature is based on Façades , which means images .. That's all
Except when it touches the ground , it turns into flooding Liqueds BUT still having a Façade effects.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Blood feature is based on Façades , which means images .. That's all
Except when it touches the ground , it turns into flooding Liqueds BUT still having a Façade effects.

Still, it would make the game more realistic if the blood could would stick on the Tori's themselves and not the just the ground.
-----
Originally Posted by OPedro View Post
Oh, yeah dude! This would be great, as in TB for Wii!

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. -_-
Last edited by Sparta; Oct 28, 2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But it will be hard to make blood stick to your joints when you cut the middle of your joints.
Bye bye toribash