Toribash
Original Post
Change back to old flags?
New Zealand flag on toribash's flag system thing:

Australian flag on toribash's flag system thing:

These two get confused a-bit to much for my liking.
There is a difference of course, but the small circle icon makes it pretty hard to tell which is which(APPARENTLY ;_;).
Anyway I'm not saying anything is wrong with being called an Australian, just bothers me for no reason what so ever.
Normal Australian flag for comparison:

Normal New Zealand flag for comparison:
With the old rectangular flags, they were really blurry. Aus/NZ flags would get confused even more because they wouldn't be able to tell what colour the stars are.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well, I mean this was less a thing just for NZ/Aus flags, a lot of flags it's hard to tell which flag belongs to which country, and flags are rectangle anyway.
Yeah, It's hard to see the difference between Indonesia and Singapore.

The only good thing about the round flag is:
Indonesia flag called Voltorb.
Poland flag called Electrode.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
With the old rectangular flags, they were really blurry. Aus/NZ flags would get confused even more because they wouldn't be able to tell what colour the stars are.

It's easy to see the big white star in the bottom middle of the Australian flag. The NZ flag doesn't have anything there.

When they first changed them I didn't like it, so I agree with you 100%.
I personally like the rectangle flags compared to these globe flags and it seemed to be easier to tell what counties were
#INIT2WINIT
I think it would be pretty cool if you got to see the name of the country by clicking on the flag, and having the persons country in stats, when you do /stats *username*
Originally Posted by LeLight View Post
I think it would be pretty cool if you got to see the name of the country by clicking on the flag, and having the persons country in stats, when you do /stats *username*

Thats actually a real suggestion with its own thread, I recommend going here and checking it out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=470618
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Yes I wished the flags were alot more bigger or just more high res because my computer screen is very tiny. And its a pain to ask people what country there from.
O#w#O