Ranking
Original Post
Rewind/Slowmo feature
There should be a Rewind feature when viewing replays, So you can go back to edit a part without having to do it all over again. like, you can go back 1 frame at a time. And there can be a slowmo, so your replays look better, like when you do a boomhit. Any thoughts?
ook
Well you go forward through your replay one frame at a time by pressing p to pause and then holding shift and pressing p
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
Well you go forward through your replay one frame at a time by pressing p to pause and then holding shift and pressing p

It's broken in current versions, it just pauses & unpauses.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's broken in current versions, it just pauses & unpauses.

Whenever that happens to me, I just go back into my replays and open that replay again. It usually works the second time, max third time.

EDIT: Fully supported
Last edited by Cheeseburger; Mar 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
You can just press shift + space to go forward one frame without problems.

Back to the OP; I agree that there should be a way to go back a frame, like by pressing ctrl + z.

Slow motion is unnecessary and silly, imo.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I like both ideas tbh. I've always wanted a way to go back easily, and slow motion would be a nice way to see your hits.

Full support
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
yeah i like this idea i cant tell you how many times i have held shift and spammed P to get a slow motion look at something i was trying to tweak as for the backing up i dont think that needs any more said for everyone to see how it could be useful. neither is really needed being careful going forward and spamming shift P work just fine BUT they would be nice additions to the replay features and i would use them both for sure, supported
Yeah, going back can really help with mistakes you've made, and with just tweaking moves.

Slo Mo is also a really good idea. Most pros, and most noobs who want to see how pros do it slowly, can use Slo Mo to get a good idea of what they can do.

Definitely want this in. Supported.