Ranking
Original Post
Anti-running incentive (ARI)
Hey, everyone!

If you guys are as tired about runners as I am, I've come up with a solution (that is assuming no one has suggested this yet).

=================================================

Although still kind of up in the air, here's my proposal:

The game calculates how far the players are from each other in the latter half of the match. From there, it calculates whether the two are moving towards or away from either each other or the center of the stage, or maybe even both.

If the gap between them (and possibly also the center of stage), is widening at a very quick pace, then that'll be considered running. However, if the gap is shortening, then the players doing their best to close the gap would be rewarded with an ARI bonus, meaning extra TC for not running. Of course, the winner is rewarded with more TC.

If during the latter half the points are both at zero, then nullify calculations, resulting in a fair draw.

=================================================

Now, I'm not quite sure how extensive the programming is, but I would like something like this be implemented into a version in the near future.

So, what do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea?
Originally Posted by TonsyKeim View Post
Leg-grab as a noob move? You must be foolish. So what do you think is the most 'pro' way to play? Both guys hold both hands and then wrestle, right? THAT is totally not pro (many big dan players do that, especially on duels tho). So that's one basic and boring way to play actually.

Tonsy, your wrong about both hands and wrestle thats pro, wrestling is aikido you know, All that turns and then grabbing and stuff is aikido

Leg grabs are noobish but the thing is

My opinon about leg grabs is

If you actually try to get there legs shame on you

If they put there legs by your hands then its kinda there fault
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't think leg grabs are nooby if they are used well for example to flip someone and TBH in a few years time I think you guys will start saying grabbing is nooby you guys have all ready named every thing else nooby.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night