Toribash
yo shit fire dog. just make sure that you keep your beats rhythmic. I need to be able to bang my head to it
https://soundcloud.com/banz0/school-chef

made this at school, they call me the school chef cuz i stay cookin

FL STUDIO
yo that's actually hella fresh rick

the only thing that bothers me is the super repetitive unpleasant snare at the start, you could definitely mix it up there unless your man is planning to come out spitting sonic fury
thanks chaney, it's just a build up to give people that that effect of waiting on whats coming next

https://soundcloud.com/banz0/school-chef-number-2

i've been cookin up at school in class. lmaoooo FL 12
@SAUCE

actually didn't mind it and i'm not a fan of trap
i will say at about 00:41 when the background goes quiet you should bring the foreground either muffled as well, or change it to give a better vibe
i think you have a lot of potential for that area, and i'd love to hear what it sounded like without the bass

1:08-1:22, love the segway, could def juice it up a little unless you're sampling all of it i'm sure you could change the melody to make it more interesting

1:23-2:17, once again if you introduced a foreground changeup and kept the new melody you could have a banger, then finish it off with how the end is, which is totally fine

nice stuff so far rick, haven't checked out your stuff in a while and i didn't expect it to be good
once again, just suggestions from someone that doesn't know music too well
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
@SAUCE

actually didn't mind it and i'm not a fan of trap
i will say at about 00:41 when the background goes quiet you should bring the foreground either muffled as well, or change it to give a better vibe
i think you have a lot of potential for that area, and i'd love to hear what it sounded like without the bass

1:08-1:22, love the segway, could def juice it up a little unless you're sampling all of it i'm sure you could change the melody to make it more interesting

1:23-2:17, once again if you introduced a foreground changeup and kept the new melody you could have a banger, then finish it off with how the end is, which is totally fine

nice stuff so far rick, haven't checked out your stuff in a while and i didn't expect it to be good
once again, just suggestions from someone that doesn't know music too well

thanks doggie dog, most trap music is just repetitions. once you have like two parts of a song such as a verse, hook, and bridge, you copy paste that bitch over and add some variants and call it a day.

and yes I am sampling these to an extent. using a royal free website when i'm at school. at home is where I use all of my cool good plugins, at school i'm stuck with the demo version of FL that can't save shit. so I have to finish my shit during the class period.
Last edited by rickie; Feb 11, 2018 at 09:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bands View Post
https://soundcloud.com/banz0/buttah-...na-move-w-nnja

me and my beat maker gang out here making beats hahaahah

FL12

doesn't have much personality and is really bland
i'd say vs your last one you still seem to have the same problems with overusing the same sounds with no real mood change
also feels as if you're forcing in odd things like at 00:52 with no real flow
this would need a lot of work to move out of being boring, too much repetitiveness
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again