ES Recruitment Drive
Anything with >12 episodes that started in the winter
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I'm trying to catch up on the latest episodes that i missed last week.

Chuunibyou demo Koi S2

Nagi no Asukara

I wonder if the next season of new anime can top the recent ongoing/completed ones.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Theres a lot of potential in Spring. There's 20 animes that I'm interested in so far (although I have to shorten that list by the time spring comes, as I can't watch so much in one week each week)

http://anichart.net/spring
There's a lot I'm excited for, but if I had to pick one it'd be Soul Eater Not, because fuck yeah I loved that manga so cute.
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
does the Wakfu series count

'cause yeah, I'm watching that.

love it.

Yeah man, it is really cool!

For something made in flash I think it's amazing. The style is really interesting.

I like the game too, I played beta for a long time, very fun.
Plenty of anime do. Hate to admit it, but Bleach and Naruto (and shippuden) do. Hunter x Hunter has been going on, so there must be (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Kill la Kill "killed it" on character development so kudos to Trigger
Golden Time has taken me on the feels train along with Tada, but he's becoming an even cooler person.
Magi has been a hell of a magical journey so far. Alibaba, Alladin, and practically all of the main (and some of the support) have a great development process.

And I hate to rant on about Wakfu and stuff but, y'know, fell in love with it recently.
Throughout the 26 episodes of the first season I felt as if most, if not all, of the characters developed beautifully and will continue to become... well, better people.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Yeah man, it is really cool!

For something made in flash I think it's amazing. The style is really interesting.

I like the game too, I played beta for a long time, very fun.

Oh, definitely.

I spent a lot of my time perving around xa-xa-xa and guezav's deviantART considering they assisted in setting the style for the show. Giggity to their galleries, by the way.

I gotta get back into the game again.
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 19, 2014 at 02:45 AM.
beware
the goblin