Ranking
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Finished reading koe no katachi, akame ga kill, and currently waitingdying for the next berserk chapters.
AgK is quite the letdown, feels like the manga for edgy people.

koe no katachi just got a movie, but i haven't seen it yet.. the manga was nice.
and gotta wait 'til summer for berserk :c:c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
koe no katachi just got a movie, but i haven't seen it yet.. the manga was nice.
and gotta wait 'til summer for berserk :c:c

the last chapter of berserk says it'll start on early 2017, it could be anywhere from january to june ffs.
Dead Tube is a kinda nice gory manga, 7/10 for now
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
the last chapter of berserk says it'll start on early 2017, it could be anywhere from january to june ffs.
Dead Tube is a kinda nice gory manga, 7/10 for now

dead tube is enjoyable heh
thrash story but still :^)
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
dead tube is enjoyable heh
thrash story but still :^)

cheesy as fuck, but its kinda a braindead entertainment so there's that.
yeaaaaaap

anyway, started reading Nephilim John, made by the same author as the one from Ares, which was another manga/manhua/manhwa whatever the fuck it is i enjoyed greatly
I is watching Kill la Kill now. Episode 11 as of now.

Action is great, and there's a lot... of ecchi.. but i can't complain.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Woooooooo what a ride. Finished Kill la Kill. Loved it. Nice ending, even though it was a little quick. But oh well.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Woooooooo what a ride. Finished Kill la Kill. Loved it. Nice ending, even though it was a little quick. But oh well.

Yeah, I enjoyed it. If you enjoyed Kill la kill you should also watch Space patrol luluco.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hahri lumpy boardhouse just ended. well that's one hella a ride and a tired left hand ಠ_ಠ
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah, I enjoyed it. If you enjoyed Kill la kill you should also watch Space patrol luluco.

Oh my, was this made by the same company? Art style is really similar.