Toribash
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I'm watching Trinity Seven right now. It happens to be an ecchi.

Also I finished Charlotte. NAO IS SO CUTE ZOMG.

I already watched trinity seven:C
lol, trinity seven looks so bad, watched the first episode when it was airing...
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I finished Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, gonna start Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb now.
i never got into akame ga kill of hunter x hunter i plan to go into those looking forward but ive been on a hiatus from watching aniem and i got bored and watched nichijou as of late and i kinda like it it seems very good i <3 mio
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
then read manga
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i plan to read fairy tail manga as i never really got into it i dropped it very early
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
started reading suicide island again
i dropped it ages ago because i thought the art style made the faces look dumb but i managed to get over it now

welp read over 100 chapters in 1 night i guess its pretty good!
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul is kinda weird.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.