ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Alright guys, I have to share this. This is legit one of the strangest things I've seen..

So I have to dog sit my friends' dog. This means I have to check on her food, water, and let her outside 2-3 times a day. She kept in the basement, blocked by a dog gate with door hinges on it. So it's kind of like a door, except it doesn't lock, so they have to use rope to keep it closed.. Last night, I let her outside to do here business, and gave her food. I lead her back into the basement, and secured the dog gate. Fast forward to today. I came to check on here and let her out. When I walked into their house, the dog sounded... closer than usual. Walked around the corner and she was on the ground floor, only held back by a baby gate at the hallway. I figured that I didn't secure the rope well enough. But when I went to check the dog gate, it was still closed, and secured. The dog was one of those little dogs (don't know the breed), so it couldn't have possibly jumped over the dog gate. I looked around, and there was absolutely no possible way for that dog to get to the other side of the gate. There's also a small gap between the dog gate, and the floor, But that gap is too small for the dog to fit in between. So how the hell did that dog get to the other side of the gate?

if its a small dog, it probably squished itself through some kind of hole or something, you'd be surprised.

or its a ghost
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
nice anus
-----
hours we should totally spar or something meh, in the future..
Last edited by MagikerN; Oct 12, 2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

fixed
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020