Toribash
Originally Posted by 931bw View Post
мдааа обидно было?))

what does that translate to in English ?
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by P3z View Post
Pleeez make Russian readme =P

AAA make RUSSIAN readme cuz i am too lazy to translate english text into russian =P
Sup
Originally Posted by P3z View Post
AAA make RUSSIAN readme cuz i am too lazy to translate english text into russian =P

hey what about learning English
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
I found a bug, whenever my friend Jaco comes into the room (he is on the special list) I get this problem:

op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco

Over and over... He has a + next to his name, so maybe that causes it? And this constant op'ing eventually causes the bot to crash with the rest of the server...
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
hey what about learning English

I am learning it but i am too lazy to translate readme D:
Sup
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
I found a bug, whenever my friend Jaco comes into the room (he is on the special list) I get this problem:

op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco
op Jaco

Over and over... He has a + next to his name, so maybe that causes it? And this constant op'ing eventually causes the bot to crash with the rest of the server...

I will try to find out what is happening.

EDIT: I think I have fixed this bug, but I dont know any oldschoolers, so I cant test it now. Someone, please test it in next release.
Last edited by iLLepidus; Mar 15, 2009 at 04:32 PM.
i dont know if this is a bug or anything
but when he joined the server he keeps logging in in same server thats kind of annoying
Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
i dont know if this is a bug or anything
but when he joined the server he keeps logging in in same server thats kind of annoying

I haven't got what you say, sorry

Anyway. iBot 0.5 released.
And I have tonns of cool ideas to realise in 0.6!