ES Recruitment Drive
I mean I don't really know, step one would be to become general secretary though. Then from there I can promote those who like me.

Next step is to wait for Erth to release his testimony, which will have bad information on myself, so I'll need to hide that.

Then when Erth dies I'll misinform some of the other staff members of when his funeral is, so that when the torimedia shows up I'll be one of the people holding his casket, and I'll talk to the torimedia about how great of a man he was, and I'll even ask where the other staff members are to make myself look good.

Then when it comes time to vote for a new HS Lead Admin my propaganda campaign will have been completed, and I'll be voted into lead B)
Sorry Slayaa, you're denied. Try again in a month or so.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post

Looks like you're getting sent to the Gulags once I'm in power.
What's a gulag? It sounds like a nice treat, can I have some?

Also hi obey guys!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hi, Typhon. We don't allow idiocy, or bullying, on the Obey boards. If you'd like to continue posting here, might I suggest that you take a moment to read through the community guidelines. I don't want to make a formal report, but I will if your harassment of honorary guest imaSlayaa continues.
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Hi, Typhon. We don't allow idiocy, or bullying, on the Obey boards. If you'd like to continue posting here, might I suggest that you take a moment to read through the community guidelines. I don't want to make a formal report, but I will if your harassment of honorary guest imaSlayaa continues.

Indeed. Typhon please proceed towards the exits, or you will never leave and we will make reservations for your castration.