Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@BigDog i wanted to ask you that long time ago, what kind of toribash is coming or MIGHT come?? Because ingame players are way more inactive than in forums and i kinda dont like that lol, anyway im bored most of the time ingame when 10 ppl are online , most of them in specs.
If you Love me , PM me.
toribash next is supposed to be coming soon, which is a new toribash game, i believe the date it was supposed to come out was a year ago, but i think it's supposed to be here in a month or more now, who knows, and i doubt it'll do that well too be honest.
halloween event is out on ark, so far not that great but it's not terrible, seems to have added some performance issues, but that's just ark for ya.
can't wait for when me and my buddies get on the centre and try more of the mods for ark too, beat my first boss yesterday it was gamma broodmother if i'm not mistaken, wasn't bad, especially the ai just say there and took it, she was the easier version i think though, only 333k health i believe.
We were 2nd place on King of the Hill evento, nice one guys ^^
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
I've finished my first self spar some days ago, gonna try to put it here tonight to show it uwu, also got stucked on ocarina of time, guess i'm missing some ítem 'cuz i can't continue xd
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.