Toribash
Original Post
(Rose) Velvet Rose

Hello Toribash fighters. We are The Toribash School

The Story of the Toribash School

I, KitKaTe, Love to help new players become "Good" and many new players think being in a clan is awesome. So I'm giving them the best of both worlds. and helping the community

Requirements, and application template

> Be at least white belt <3
> Forum|Ingame Active
> Loyal to Clans/Members
> Respectful to others
> Be kind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingame Name:
Nick Name:
Forum Activity:
Ingame Activity:
Past Clans:
Bad History:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you offer to The Toribash School? (Only if it applies to you):
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
Replays (post as an attachment):

POST MORE THAN A SENTENCE FOR EACH SECTION AFTER BELT PLEASE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The School Rules

1. Be respectful to everyone.
2. Please keep all clan threads to relevant information.
3. Do not cheat or scam.
4. Contribute to the clan in all ways possible.
5. Whoever posts any posts that are considered spamming, or less than 1 sentence long will receive a warning. Keep all thread discussion relevant to the clan. 5 Warnings, and you will be removed from the clan.

School Threads

School Goals

10k TC in bank[ ]
20K TC in bank[ ]
50k TC in bank[ ]
100K TC in bank[ ]
Become Official [ ]
Make more Goals [ ]

School Bank

Our Bank is "S0larBank"

Allies
• Fishy! (Blub Blub c: )

Last edited by KitKaTe; Apr 23, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Nick: Jamonseco
Belt: black belt
Forum Activity: somethimes
Ingame Activity: always
Past Clans: blast and Haze
Originally Posted by jamonseco View Post
Nick: Jamonseco
Belt: black belt
Forum Activity: somethimes
Ingame Activity: always
Past Clans: blast and Haze

This app was thrown together in 2 seconds, rejected.
Requesting Allies (hopefully this one doesn't die...)
Last edited by Kradel; Oct 12, 2014 at 08:06 AM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Requesting Allies (hopefully this one doesn't die...)

Also, why does it say "What Can You Offer To Ultimate?"

Done, You saw nothing.
Nick:zukatakuto
Belt:had 3 alts all brown belt
Forum Activity:10
Ingame Activity:6
Past Clans:none
Bad History:none
Why do you want to join?:Seems cool ,leader seems chill
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:lots of activity and earning tc for the bank dueling
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.I am usually a kind person unless you aggravate me which is hard to do. I work hard in most things tb life work etc. I don't bicker much unless you consistently try to argue with me. I try my best to impress. I play a shit ton and I dont give a shit about losing.I personally hang around in no grab mods most the day. I can somewhat fend for myself in abd as well as aikido. I am an all around play if that is what you wish to call it.
Last edited by zukatakuto; Oct 12, 2014 at 04:44 AM.
Originally Posted by zukatakuto View Post
Nick:zukatakuto
Belt:had 3 alts all brown belt
Forum Activity:10
Ingame Activity:6
Past Clans:none
Bad History:none
Why do you want to join?:Seems cool ,leader seems chill
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:lots of activity and earning tc for the bank dueling
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.I am usually a kind person unless you aggravate me which is hard to do. I work hard in most things tb life work etc. I don't bicker much unless you consistently try to argue with me. I try my best to impress. I play a shit ton and I dont give a shit about losing.I personally hang around in no grab mods most the day. I can somewhat fend for myself in abd as well as aikido. I am an all around play if that is what you wish to call it.

Rejected.
Last edited by KitKaTe; Oct 12, 2014 at 05:28 AM.
Kate, what kind of players do you look for? I am willing to help you find fighters if that's what you want. Though the clan post still needs some work. I will ask kradox if he is willing to create a nice logo for you for free. What theme and color do you want?
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Kate, what kind of players do you look for? I am willing to help you find fighters if that's what you want. Though the clan post still needs some work. I will ask kradox if he is willing to create a nice logo for you for free. What theme and color do you want?

I am looking for people who can fight, People good with forums and marketing, and people that are mature. I know the post needs some work, but if you could tell me what needs to be added that'd be good. Also, the logo doesn't have to be anything to elaborate. Just stick with the whole sun theme I guess. Something that looks cool and catches the eye.
Hi KitKate, nice idea for a clan!
makemeasingleallypl0x<3
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.