Ranking
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
But it takes 3 spaces for all of the DM's to happen.

1 frame, elbow
next frame, shoulder
the following frame, everything else

who cares?? it's still a boom. i've never been one to criticize dms being on a different frame.
oh yeah
ALSO i lied, they're not two 6dm booms, it's actually a 6dm and a 5dm. i should learn how to count.
oh yeah
lul. Who cares

Also I saw your replay, wicked cool man c:

And good luck in the event!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hey guys, I know it's been a while, I'm trying to get again involved in toribash so made this real simple one.
Attached Files
0 simbala .rpl (150.6 KB, 75 views)
Do you really think you're in control
wow amzing hi welcome back so good to see you.
I'm lost on this, it's not the greatest, I mean it doesn't really have any speed and you lost a decent amount of flow and the movement's not the best, but holy crap you jumped high.
You managed to make -30 grav look a bit floaty what the hell
but
The walk was eh, looked super stiff and slow.
First spin was cool, liked it. Flare kick was decent.
The transition to the dolphin spin was great, lots o flow. Didn't really like the way how you went into the flip really early.
Transition into the front-flip looked really awkward to me. Just didn't feel or look right.
Flip and pose was alright though.
Pls, use more joints and go fast. But keep the air, I love that.

I made a manip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Well thanks, one of my main problems is maintaining speed and I know I could had worked harder on the parts I lost alot of flow, but I'm comeming back slow.
Also loved the opener on your replay, is also one of my personnal struggles making a opener with logical sence not just pressing joints, thee transition to the first kick looked weird tho, the manip was good and then I was expecting some destruction but you went for the decap, wich is not bad but I just love booms.
Loved the flow and speed, keep it up.
Do you really think you're in control
k
Opener was generic
and the transition to the kick was a bit stiff
the boomkick was nice though, powerful and destructive
the decap was a little too abrupt for me, I dont like it when you just go straight up boom decap, make it more interesting.
pose could have become a nice transition to a final punch but looked good nonetheless
Attached Files
Rustiness.rpl (414.9 KB, 101 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
k
Opener was generic
and the transition to the kick was a bit stiff
the boomkick was nice though, powerful and destructive
the decap was a little too abrupt for me, I dont like it when you just go straight up boom decap, make it more interesting.
pose could have become a nice transition to a final punch but looked good nonetheless

opener was pretty ok
the thing after the opener was kinda too messy for my taste
the run thing had too much contracted elbows mostly my personal opinion i think.
dms where pretty cool
Attached Files
Internet - someday believers.rpl (233.2 KB, 59 views)
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
opener was pretty ok
the thing after the opener was kinda too messy for my taste
the run thing had too much contracted elbows mostly my personal opinion i think.
dms where pretty cool

Hey guys so I'm back from my break from Toribash.
So that replay was very good. The boom hit flowed very nicely with the opener and was extremely clean. However, the second kick looked awkward because I thought you were going to spin around and kick his head with your right leg, but it looks like you sort of hesitated then did a hook kick. However, it was very nice that you were able to pull the decap off in such an awkward position. The hit at the end was unnecessary and looked like it messed up your balance. Overall, I give you an 8.75/10

Here's a new replay that I made a couple days ago. I still have some rust to scrape off so it's not too amazing.
Attached Files
Fist of the Pugilist.rpl (117.1 KB, 40 views)
previously known as Lopsin