Toribash
Original Post
I dislike them if i'm too noob in the situation and I cant counter :x
suck my dicknballs

You aren't supposed to like them really. If you get leggrabbed (unless its a terrible leg grab), you will be at a large disadvantage for the rest of the match. This can mean a slow, drawn-out loss which you can't do anything about as your opponent unceremoniously lifts you out the ring.

Even in a scenario where you aren't being lifted, your main method to win after being leggrabbed is to stall for points - usually the person with a leg grab will naturally fall behind on points due to their head and chest being hit / scraped against lightly but constantly for the whole match.

So yeah, not fun for you but its part of the game. Asking people not to play to win is just naive.
It's an interesting tactic, that's for sure. There is great risk to leg grabs for the most part as Fear said earlier, because the person with the leg grab will leave their head and torso exposed for easy points.

i miss you ocean
It's more than possible to manipulate leg grabs to your advantage, however more often than not they get incredibly frustrating to the point that you end up throwing the game as a result of getting yourself annoyed
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I usually contract my knee/hip to gain further control of my body. So even though ure opponent has a leg grab, u have better supportfor ure body (unless he let's go suddenly at the edge of the ring....)
"Death Before Dishonor"
I personally never deal with leg grabs, I guess as you get more experienced using leg grabs can be a huge disadvantage for the person doing it, I don't mind them too much since you can easily go for a good head decap or chest hits, as fear mentioned.
Parrot
What annoys me is when players have a grab of your leg, they direct you towards the edge of the ring and just dump you out. Also irritates me when my knee/hip fractures due to the grab.
It's more about if the players know how to capitalize on maintaining the grab and releasing it. I've been lifted out by leg grabs, slammed and rolled on, but I've also suplexed, slammed and lifted in return. Basically it can be summed up in what fear said, there are good and bad leg grabs.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits