ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Stereotypes
I have to do this for a school project and I thought it could be interesting. A little experiment.

Basically get one of the five areas of the world (Asia, Europe, America, Oceania and Africa) and write on it twice.

Yeah, cool. What do I have to write though?
You have to write your stereotypes about every nation on the map (bad and good ones. You choose the map to write on, of course.

Just two things before starting:
Let's try to keep this less offensive as possible;
Don't take it personally.

Europe

Positive

Negative

So, get the image and start stereotyp'ing.
hey nice xD.
true i think that´s the way ppl see portugual really, and yes stereotypes are mostly correct, and are fun must of the times to

my map

Last edited by TheSecret; Apr 15, 2011 at 03:58 PM.
Hitlerland 0_o

lolz
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
If you put a spartan hoplite helm on my nation I will pwn you.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Poland it's not RUSSIA !
we're more for the left side of the map ... russia sucks ... also we have blond nice girls etc
we're in teh middle so we have the best girls evar ;p
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
The polish are amazing. My polish friend taugh me a song that I don't know how to spell

Eejeh ruhk, nyehbo ruhk, yuk ooh greyshay penjay snuk!!!
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
ey germany is not hitlerland
actually hes from austria and he came to us because noone wanted to have him
and germany had a bad time at start of the 20th century because noone better then him was there (he build the olympia stadium, created volkswagen, brang food, gave jobs...)
and then he starts to get crazy because he lost his left ball in an accident... (i know this cus i learn this at school right now :3)
were not "hitlerland" anymore... were always help when another country has problems(we gave greece 88bilion €[1usd = 0,77€] because they had nothing) or people who are poor and take them to us
the only negative thing that i know is, that were mostly strict.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat