ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I Cant Contrat or Exstend anything?
Ok, dose anyone know how this could happen? ill tell u the story.

One day i was playing torilaunch mods, then i decide iv had enoung and close it.
then a while later i come back to play. i was thinking up a new move while i was away, so i come back to test it in single player and nothing will contract or exstend? what is going on? so i can only relax, hold, raise ect. any sugestens of how to get rid of this problem?

NOTE:i have already tried re-installing it and redownloading it.ALSO NOTE:this has only happend recentlly so im confused?
Re: I Cant Contrat or Exstend anything?
Do you click on parts to contract/extend or use the mouse wheel? If you click, your mouse button setting (under setup) may be set to 2. Set it to 1 for extending and contracting to be included.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
It would help to post the stderr.txt normally found on your desktop or Toribash directory. With that Hampa will be able to fix the problem.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Or do that. lol. I knew that too.

>.>

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
What happens when you press single player?

The character just stand there or do you get a Game Over right away?
like, start toribash, click single player, make tori or uke do a move, and then press space
what part of that cant you do? ( not to be taken offensively, im just trying to figure out what's wrong)
its just simple i cant contrat or exstend anything! no the ankles knees hips glutes abs shoulders wrist! (if you dont mind me swearing) WTFs wrong?? even when i push space to do a new move