people playing: 42, servers online: 20, games played: 143,956,618 Top Player: Gentleman

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Obey
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Week Ago   #4451
Belly

Slime Belt
Clan: Obey

FiddleJR, we are going to have to deny you at this point in time for several reasons.

The main one being because the lack of decency to pick replays out to post to the application. The laziness shows that you would not be adequate to face obstacles that would be presented in future scenarios.

As well as the whole “accept me senpai” in the about me shows that you have this ego that you don’t feel the need to tell us about yourself. Which that clashes with what obey stands for and it also clashes with the overall clan.

Maybe the judgement of your application is wrong, if you feel so. Feel free to apply again with more effort.

-thanks

Tip: Talking to us on discord and hanging with us in game as well will increase the chances of your approval
Xastle | Cold | Noel | Malaki | Liar | Nugget

Last edited by Belly; 1 Week Ago at 04:06 AM..
Belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4452
Chax

The Ten Commandments Belt
Clan: Godhand

Apps, what a joy.
Name: Hi, My codename given to me at birth is Gabriel, but people call me Gabe for short.
Age: I am currently 16, going on 17 and im a sophomore in HighSchool.
GMT: My GMT is -04:00.
Replays:
Most of my replays are ABD as that is my main mod, which brings us into the next topic.
Competitive Mods
I play ABD (as said), Boxshu, Greykido, Lenshu, and Rk-mma, but as mentioned im mainly a ABD player.
General Info:
Some stuff about me is that I have 5 dogs, all are really smoll and cute, 10/10 good doggos. I also do wrestling irl as a sport but other than that I have no social life, so most of my time is spent on tb or other various games. Well I did my part, you do yours. Now accept me,
bet you won't.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl edge flip.rpl (77.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl that save omg.rpl (49.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl split.rpl (58.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl yeetoooo.rpl (71.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl lol ok then.rpl (76.5 KB, 0 views)
Where am I? ; _ ;
Im lost... someone please.. Help
Chax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4453
Belly

Slime Belt

Under discussion.

Edit: Please refer to the rules regarding your application structure. regarding the negligence, you presented about ignoring the rules its a Rejection at this point in time. please feel free to reapply.

Last edited by Belly; 5 Days Ago at 02:40 AM..
Old 6 Days Ago   #4454
WorldEater

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
IMPORTANT: The application MUST be in a free-form paragraph/s, any other format will be instantly shot down and denied. In addition, you will be instantly denied if you are in another clan when you submit your application.

umm
WorldEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4455
Belly

Slime Belt

@chax, please note WorldEaters post ad the edit. thank you
Old 1 Day Ago   #4457
*Rugrat
BANDO BABY

Black Belt

Hi my name is rugrat. Ima fuckin bando baby. Been gettin bread ever since I was jit. I want to be in obey because obey is tight. I’m tight. It’ll be a good match.
Also gentleman’s diss track was solid as fuck and ended careers.
I mainly play aikido big dick I mean dojo. I’m good as fuck as Boxshu tho.
What I offer to the clan is a young jit who rides for people he care about. I’m about my bidness and I’ll shoot someone to handle bidness if I have to.
I recently just got out of jail for shooting someone, it’s a hard lift sometimes but I had to handle mines.
Anyways I spend a lot of money, cause it ain’t nothin to me. So let me n so I can show that obey is about there paper and about handling their hidnesss.
Thanks. Also I’m 23. But I don’t count my age by the year but by the amount of money I got. So that don’t mean shit to me
Rugrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #4458
Divine
8 - 6

Garnet and Black Belt

All accept current trials denied
Divine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #4459
*Rugrat
BANDO BABY

Black Belt

So it's a no on my end? you know how hard it was for me to have my grandma type up my app?
Rugrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #4460
Divine
8 - 6

Garnet and Black Belt

Yeah,

The best way to get accepted is to either put a lot of effort into your app or to know us.
If you want to do the 'know us' method the best way to do that is to chat in our Discord.
Divine is online now   Reply With Quote