Toribash
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
It was a nice talk nikos

Anyway i just started to play to a game called exanima and it is awesome!It is a kind of action rpg but based on a physic engine. This make the combat system really incredible: it is super hard, but at the same time it can give you incredible satisfaction after you start to learn something (i played like 5 hours totally, so i'm still an half noob).
The problem (or maybe not) of this game, is that it is really too hard: you can't save and every time you die, you are dead (this means that in like 7 or 8 attempt i've never reached a save point, so it's like if i never started to play ._.). This can be VERY frustating, but from the same time it can make the game really exciting: every single fight can seriously be the last (since it's very hard), and this will lead you to attempt to run away in the most ridiculous way (but care, because you can stumble on every object located in your path, from stones, to chairs and tables!).
Plus, in this game doesn't exist ANY help: you have to find and to understand everything by yourself (just a stupid example, the weapons and the object you can take/use are never "shiny" or "underlined"..you have to see them and to drag them in your inventory).

There is also an "Arena" mode, which is totally focused on fights (i played mostly there until now): it is not only extremely helpfull to learn the fighting system, but it is also really fun (at start it is even funnier than the story, considering i keep dieing there ;p).

here a tutorial about the fighting system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9vka1BPA6s

Examina looks awesome, it is a prelude to the much bigger incoming game called Sui generis. I think it will waste a few years worth of free time when it comes out. I'm a bit tired of PoE atm (its where I spent my free time till I stopped tb till now)
Last edited by missuse; Dec 14, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
is that the game on steam where you build like a catapult or ram to destroy the objective? pretty fun, but I sucked at it too hard so I quit.

yea drop,that's the one,
i have made a vehicle using only pistons for the body called "the extender"
everytime you press H it gets 4 times bigger in size xD
Games of that sort are really cool, I tried besiege for a while but I never really got quite the great hang of it. I do love games with intense difficulty, its just so much time can go into going nowhere in a game.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
It was a nice talk nikos

Anyway i just started to play to a game called exanima and it is awesome!It is a kind of action rpg but based on a physic engine. This make the combat system really incredible: it is super hard, but at the same time it can give you incredible satisfaction after you start to learn something (i played like 5 hours totally, so i'm still an half noob).
The problem (or maybe not) of this game, is that it is really too hard: you can't save and every time you die, you are dead (this means that in like 7 or 8 attempt i've never reached a save point, so it's like if i never started to play ._.). This can be VERY frustating, but from the same time it can make the game really exciting: every single fight can seriously be the last (since it's very hard), and this will lead you to attempt to run away in the most ridiculous way (but care, because you can stumble on every object located in your path, from stones, to chairs and tables!).
Plus, in this game doesn't exist ANY help: you have to find and to understand everything by yourself (just a stupid example, the weapons and the object you can take/use are never "shiny" or "underlined"..you have to see them and to drag them in your inventory).

There is also an "Arena" mode, which is totally focused on fights (i played mostly there until now): it is not only extremely helpfull to learn the fighting system, but it is also really fun (at start it is even funnier than the story, considering i keep dieing there ;p).

here a tutorial about the fighting system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9vka1BPA6s

looks cool, but $15 for a game I'm not sure my pc can handle :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hey guys. I am in-game with Tsukiomi if you are free /jo JollyR
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Brucia is encouraging us to play other games besides Toribash to lower activity; where is the ban hammer?

it's here!

i am a bird now - Lil B

We need a bigger hammer sorry Timmy :s
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
We need a bigger hammer sorry Timmy :s

^^ Timmy, I heard your hammer was actually quite... small. Microhammer of sorts
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...