Ranking
Original Post
3.0 Trailer (download here!)
Hey bashers, its finally done!
guess it was a bit of a long wait, but i hope you think it was worth it.
Thanks to everyone who submitted replays to the competition,
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Toribash 3.0 Trailers HQ (.avi, xvid)

Toribash 3.0 Trailers HQ (.mp4) (best audio sync)

quick and dirty Youtube version:

XD, wowwwwwwwww gotta admit nok, that's a bit off, I know some of the people here, and with all the replays selected, there must have been enough to outclass or =dafe's skilled replays. I mean... dammmmmm, that's like saying nobody here matches dafe's skill at replays XD.

Edited: Typing errors, frozen fingers=frozen skill
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by nokturnal View Post

dafe submitted a lot of spectacular looking replays. hence he's the most featured player.

And that answers my question as to why he was in there even more than you, Nok, and Hampa himself. Still, awesome.
I saw my replay in there! (the jousting kick at 1:31)
i didnt see my name in the credits
but thats probably cause im pretty new
Fully hectic. Definitely showcases old and new players alike.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
XD, wowwwwwwwww gotta admit nok, that's a bit off, I know some of the people here, and with all the replays selected, there must have been enough to outclass or =dafe's skilled replays. I mean... dammmmmm, that's like saying nobody here matches dafe's skill at replays XD.

If it makes anybody feel better, I've never had anything in a promo trailer before.

The target aesthetic was different than usual. Instead of parts everywhere, kill Uke to the max, the emphasis was on stylish movements and clean hits, which is what I've generally focused on with my replays for like the past year.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by FriedRice View Post
I saw my replay in there! (the jousting kick at 1:31)
i didnt see my name in the credits
but thats probably cause im pretty new

oh noes, sorry about that, you actually were in the credits, must have fallen off as i re-arranged the names

so,

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

Fried Rice
Hmmh, no my replays there. Well, they kinda sucked anyways.
Nice replay there, Nok.
i cant wait to see it, im on dial up though so its a slow process, people keep saying im in it though, but the also say i got decapped so im guessing i was in a replay submitted by someone else

i cant wait to find out who decapped me so publicly lol
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Hum... What is the shader that was used at 1:02 (one minute and two seconds in)?

I just pray that I can get told, people don't freak about this "grave dig" (even though this is still on the first page >_> ) and that someone even sees this...
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Don't bump!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today