Toribash
Oh Yeah, Ofc i will bro, And Good Luck Recruiting Good People

Goat Moderated Message:
Don't be salty, don't bother coming back.
Last edited by jump; Dec 31, 2015 at 05:31 AM.
playboi
Nick Names: Spazz, Arm, Whatever floats your boat.

Belt: 2nd Dan.

How do you act in game?: Normally quiet, but very confident that I will win. And yes, I do get underestimated, as well as underestimate sometimes. Which I know you shouldn't do, as it is in the Evil Code.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: I rarely use the forum, I am actually new to it. But, I will try and be as active as possible. I am on toribash at least 4 hours a day so there will defiantly be some time to check in.

Do you use IRC: Nope, nor have any idea what it is. Sorry.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I feel that it's about time I join a serious clan and get to be apart of a fun but serious community. I want to be someone that a member looks to and thanks me for being there for them.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Nope never. Oops, not that evil after all.

Favorite mod?: ABD, easily.

Skills outside toribash?: I competitively swim. I also rock climb.

What was the last Clan you were in?: I can't say I remember being in a clan.

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I don't understand, do you mean people who could say: "Oh he's really good!" If so, spacesmoke.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: I very much do, and I will never break the code. (I'll try at least)

I AM EVIL

One last thing, thank you for having me. I hope that I can become part of an official toribash clan.

If you need an example- which I don't think you need. Here you go VVVV
Attached Files
AP- Accurate.rpl (145.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ArmSpazz; Jan 4, 2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Reasons.
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
I think you lack the experience
no from me for now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I'm gonna say no for a couple reasons.

1. You're too game orientated and see kinda cocky.
2. you seem a little new to this whole concept, with only EIGHT posts and limited understanding of how this seems to work.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Originally Posted by ArmSpazz View Post
Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Nope never. Oops, not that evil after all.

No.

You can apply again in 2 weeks.