Toribash
Original Post
TITANS [TTN] RECRUITING
TITANS [TTN]
POST APPLICATIONS ON OUR DSC OR HERE

Minimum Requirements
Belt: Doesn't really matter, hopefully Blue or higher.
Communication Skills: Communicate well in English

Application Information:
You need to have this information in your application in order to be even considered. Please use proper grammar and spelling.

~ Name
~ Belt
~ Age
~ Location
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.)
~ Previous Clan(s)
~ Why you want to join
~ How long you play each day
~ Anything else

Example Application Format:
Name: Bob
Belt: Blue
Time Zone: +4 or Pacific Standard Time
Previous Clans: Example Clan
Why you want to join: Because I can help the clan by teaching them new skills. Also I like the demographics and the ways of the clan. (Reasons like “Because you’re cool” is a bunch of BS and will completely ignored.)
How long you play each day: 10 Hours
Anything else: I like to make textures. (Add what you think will help you have better chances of getting in.)
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
~ Name Darklove71
~ Belt Black
~ Age 13
~ Location Finland
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.) +02:00
~ Previous Clan(s) -
~ Why you want to join I want to join on some clan cause i have never been in one
~ How long you play each day 1hour
~ Anything else -
Originally Posted by Darklove71 View Post
~ Name Darklove71
~ Belt Black
~ Age 13
~ Location Finland
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.) +02:00
~ Previous Clan(s) -
~ Why you want to join I want to join on some clan cause i have never been in one
~ How long you play each day 1hour
~ Anything else -

You're in!

Guess what! Your one of our Elite Members! And also part of the Clan Council!
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
~ Name: Memo3322
~ Belt: 4th dan.
~ Age: 16
~ Location: British Columbia, Canada
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.) -08:00
~ Previous Clan(s) Pride.
~ Why you want to join: seems like a good clan to be in.
~ How long you play each day: Just starting off again but probably about 1-2hrs.
~ Anything else: nope.
Nome-Toriix
Faixa-Blue
Rank-10505
Idade-14
Localidade-Brasil,Rio de janeiro-cidade maravilhosa
Time Zone
Clã anterior (s)
Fuso horário padrão: UTC/GMT -3 hora
Hora de Verão: +1 hora
Diferença de fuso horário actual: UTC/GMT -2 hora
Abreviatura do fuso horário: BRST
Eu quero participar por que eu tenho futuro
eu Jogo uma ves por semana+ou- 2 horas
Toriix, your in! I'll add you the roster. You'll be our 2nd council member, one of the top ranked members in the clan. the 5 clan council members will vote on who gets in and who doesnt. leader vetos.

example:
2 yes
3 no

leader says yes

leader overides 2 no's

if council votes higher with no then its no.
-----
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
~ Name: Memo3322
~ Belt: 4th dan.
~ Age: 16
~ Location: British Columbia, Canada
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.) -08:00
~ Previous Clan(s) Pride.
~ Why you want to join: seems like a good clan to be in.
~ How long you play each day: Just starting off again but probably about 1-2hrs.
~ Anything else: nope.

You are also, in. Welcome to TITANS. You will be our 3rd council member. If you need to know what concerns you postiion please read the post above.
Last edited by Lifted; Jan 1, 2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wait co- leader can't vote?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Yes he can. sorry. Leaders Co-Leaders can vote. Members can post opninons that may or may not influence the decision.
~ Name: Fenixblast
~ Belt: Brown
~ Age: 14
~ Location: Georgia, US
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.): Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
~ Previous Clan(s): Sexy
~ Why you want to join: Saw your recruiting thread and i felt like i should join
~ How long you play each day: couple hours
~ Anything else: I gots a ps3 (add me if u want, "can-u_say-lol"), im from Venezuela, I like soccer and lacrosse. I like relax moves in toribash, and i also like to experiment with different moves, see which are good for me. I'm exceptionally good in Judo and Wushu.
Originally Posted by fenixblast View Post
~ Name: Fenixblast
~ Belt: Brown
~ Age: 14
~ Location: Georgia, US
~ Time Zone (If you don’t know it, look it up. Don’t make it up.): Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
~ Previous Clan(s): Sexy
~ Why you want to join: Saw your recruiting thread and i felt like i should join
~ How long you play each day: couple hours
~ Anything else: I gots a ps3 (add me if u want, "can-u_say-lol"), im from Venezuela, I like soccer and lacrosse. I like relax moves in toribash, and i also like to experiment with different moves, see which are good for me. I'm exceptionally good in Judo and Wushu.

Very good application. You're welcomed as our 4th council member. only need 1 more!