Ranking
Nope. You can do it all by hand in notepad, but not in-game.
No need to change any other values to inverses. Here's an example http://www.speedyshare.com/2g9gY/Tea...ond-replay.rpl
Some of us in #ormo have done reversals by hand/java scripts for a long time now, but something like an in-game script would make it easier and accessible for the general audience.

As for the usefulness of these, the reversals are used for multiple effects. The example I linked is one of them, NutHug's winning replay on this SP cup is another one with some effects on the golem.
The frame-renumbering thing is kind of a jack-of-all-trades. Useful for replay-assembling mostly and move sync, so it has applications in teleports, spars or any kind of replays with more than 1 moving ragdoll.
Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 24, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by box View Post
I'm pretty certain it's not possible with Lua, since Lua can only access inside the /script directory.

That's not true. If you pass pass a non-nil 3rd argument to io.open(), the Toribash folder will be the root.
Ex:
local in = io.open("replay/0headkick.rpl", "w", 1)
And there's the read_replay("replay.rpl") function, that opens a replay file. Read only though.

e: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is double posting still forbidden?

Anyways, here's the first version of the betting script. Couldn't test it though since no one wanted to join my server.

Extract the .zip file into your data/script folder so that it looks like this:
script/
    |- modules/
        |- Timer.lua
    |- betting.lua
Attached Files
betting.zip (1.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by psycore; Mar 29, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
How about a script that displays ping?
I think someone mentioned it before but I think it would be useful to know when someone is lagging on your server.
CoD4 FTW
This has probably been suggested before, but I think a tori/ukecam which actually looks in the direction which the head is pointed in would be cool (Maybe with rotation stuff that can be toggled, for example if you want to fix the camera such that it can only turn left and right, that would be great)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
It exists. I haven't tried it, though.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Are there any scripts for announcements in tourneys and bet servers? So you put it in and it says it all at once
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
They used to exist, but you'll likely be floodkicked for too many messages. It's just as easy to write down everything you need to say in a text file (including commands, everything on it's own line) and copy/paste from the text file to the client. (Still might be floodkicked, just control it)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Blood spat script.
Atleast do blood spat script that makes blood stick to your toris.
I've been wanting the feature for a long time and don't have a wii so I really want a script like this.
a script that makes the camera that is focused on the chest of the character you're playing as
(pressing a or d will orbit your character only)
and maybe an auto script loader?
Originally Posted by nozaj View Post
and maybe an auto script loader?

If you just want to auto load one script go to your toribash folder, open profile.tbs with a text editor and write "ls yourScript.lua".

If you want several scripts loaded, see this thread.
Signature temporarily out of order.