Ranking
Original Post
Heh
Sorry guys,but im bit tired of waiting,so i decided to just quit waiting and to apply for fl0w.
I really wanted to join jolly and i was ready to wait some time(maybe month or two).but i belive 3 or 4 months passed by allredy and i got bit inpatient.
Maybe its becouse i was not so invade-ish like devil or toast,but i didnt want to ''spam'' your threads becouse im not member.anyway,thank you for your time and stuff.(<---wtf i just said?)
Note to missuse:hvala brate sto si me pokusao da ubacis,stvarno to cenim,sad nam se putevi razilaze,pozeli mi srecu s fl0wom

cya ingame sometimes

~Athan
hmm also cya ingame
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
vidimo se Tomo
uživaj, srećno

bedak, mnogo smo neodlučni
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
vidimo se Tomo
uživaj, srećno

bedak, mnogo smo neodlučni

hm?

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
No, it's called lying, not trolling.

its called being a bitch ._.
Originally Posted by athanasia View Post
Sorry guys,but im bit tired of waiting,so i decided to just quit waiting and to apply for fl0w.
I really wanted to join jolly and i was ready to wait some time(maybe month or two).but i belive 3 or 4 months passed by allredy and i got bit inpatient.
Maybe its becouse i was not so invade-ish like devil or toast,but i didnt want to ''spam'' your threads becouse im not member.anyway,thank you for your time and stuff.(<---wtf i just said?)
Note to missuse:hvala brate sto si me pokusao da ubacis,stvarno to cenim,sad nam se putevi razilaze,pozeli mi srecu s fl0wom

cya ingame sometimes

~Athan

i'm pretty sure that neither devil1337 and Toast aren;t spamming our threads they;re just welcome like you were ...
but that's your decision and cya.
as you want...sadly(or luckily..depend by point of view:d)joining us needs time,above all if you are below the minbelt requirement.Sticking with us,even staying out of the clan,is the best way for have a place here,but it need patience.
Anyway it seem like you already take your decision,so good luck with fl0w=)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)