Toribash
References and here.
Attached Files
Dynamic Grippage.rpl (68.7 KB, 6 views)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
ok a few question

is karanawe.rpl considered a hip throw?
what would klrail.rpl be classified as, and i'm referring to where i flip in the air and make him hit the ground.
pls
Attached Files
karanawe.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
klrail.rpl (38.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Oxide; Oct 21, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Would this be considered a turnover?

What do you think jaxon.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
ok a few question

is karanawe.rpl considered a hip throw?
what would klrail.rpl be classified as, and i'm referring to where i flip in the air and make him hit the ground.
pls

First one was a nice hip throw.

Second one looks like aquita's slam move
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Could I get some advice on the proper suplex? I understand the principles of how to do it, but I can never pull it off in multiplayer because I always get sat on when I try to do it. It's also really tempting to raise my inside shoulder to get more rotation in the throw, but apparently when I do that it's a half throw. ;-; Check out the suplex I did in single player and then the closest thing I've got in multiplayer but doesn't count as a suplex.
Attached Files
Suplex Demo.rpl (13.9 KB, 5 views)
arm up suplex.rpl (62.8 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
What do you think jaxon.

I mean, I was asking because I wasn't sure if it was good enough. I'd say it is.
I'm just gamin' man
Iskenos, u gotta get an opportunity to do a proper suplex, I usually use it when my opponent is above me. Also, don't rotate chest while doing it, keep it in a stable position. Keep in mind, it is a very risky move, but effective when done properly, good luck dude!

ps; watch the first replay, its a proper suplex attempt, but i bailed and setup a hip throw.

---

I got some nice replays earlier, forgot to post em yesterday lol
Attached Files
hip throw (10).rpl (52.2 KB, 10 views)
hip throw (11).rpl (44.2 KB, 5 views)
hip throw (14) beautiful.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Those throws were ok. Make sure you fully put your hips into the guy before you try to throw him.
The mount was good as usual.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Did the textbook hip throw on uke. Now that I have that down I just have to utilize it in MP. A good starting point will be to face a newbie.
Attached Files
Hip Moves.rpl (19.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Merc; Oct 25, 2016 at 12:44 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |