Ranking
Mechanically sweeps are very like throws. So your set ups have abit of cross over. Most of my sweeps are leg throws from a guard like position. The latch isnt 100% needed but secures the position. If you have them off balance you just need something to act as an axis to turn them over. If you can do the sweep single player. Look to find a setup for it that you can find in the multiplayer game. If you break the move into the setup, the motion and the finish find the defining features of each you'll start to see more oppotuities to hit the sweep or bail to another move. If someone blocks your sweep or somethng isnt right explore how you can bail to safety with a replant for example. Unless ive got a solid base i try to not force a move and flow into another one
Yeah sometime tomorrow thanks iPrime.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Top positions can be naturally obtained through use of hooks when counting suplexes and throws with close body contact. Having a free hand to post or strike is highly recomended. Playing around with the chest in conjunction to the hooks will show you how to stretch them or sit heavier. Sitting heavy can lead to base rides. Good starting hooks against a suplex can be a leg between your opponents legs toes keeping you secure leg straight. Or a knee can be used contract abs so the knee doesnt scrape the ground.
@monkey: I have a few replays of Scissor Sweeping and Mounting. Just let me know what I did wrong or what I did successfully. I'll upload it once I get home.

Can I also get some replays too ? Anyone of your replays would be fine.
Last edited by iPrime; Oct 26, 2016 at 07:55 PM.
Haha! Ur mad!
I have a couple scissor sweep replays from a whileeee ago, hope they can help you bro
Attached Files
[MP][A] Scissor sweep (1).rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
[MP][A] Scissor sweep (2).rpl (38.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Oct 27, 2016 at 02:47 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Thanks Zwift I'll make sure to look at them when I get home !
Haha! Ur mad!
Im back
Finally finished my HSC, so heres some throws. Developing a two or three step entry for perfect leg positioning and trying to work tai otoshi aswell as a one hop harai goshi. Anyway these aren't the best just some examples
Attached Files
seoi.rpl (32.9 KB, 10 views)
tai otosh.rpl (49.0 KB, 7 views)
hook idk.rpl (38.8 KB, 9 views)
harai proto.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
niceeyyye.rpl (44.2 KB, 8 views)
nice throws as always mike

----
our new bank has been wrecking some shit lmao
Attached Files
bank reks.rpl (41.4 KB, 6 views)
bank reks2.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
bank reks3.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
bank reks4.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Can I get some clarification on these two replays ?

Got that frac kick to the neck on the Mount Sweep :33
Attached Files
Fulls .rpl (122.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iPrime; Oct 28, 2016 at 06:55 PM.
Haha! Ur mad!