Toribash
Original Post
[S] smoke bomb flame
This flame is worth around 340k and I am selling it for only 230k as a buy now. If you want to bid for it, the starting bid is 190k.
I have moved this thread to the correct sub-forum. Next time make sure you make your thread in the correct forum.

D) Previewing Flames:
.....I) Previews should be images, videos or gifs only.
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
.....III) If a buyer agrees that the previewed flames are what they want, and then is unhappy with the flames after receiving them, no discount/refund/exchange is required of the forger.

Please add pictures of the flame for buyers know what they are buying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by Market Rules
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Please state the forms of payments accepted, and please read the Market Rules.

Cheers.
It's a slow growing black flame which covers the surrounding area (why I had to take the screenshots with the ghost)

Screenshots

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Market Rules
A) Do not create, request or wear flames that cause serious lag in-game or obstruct being able to play the game.

Please read the Market Rules.

Cheers.