Ranking
Original Post
Eden's Stuff
Hey everyone! I'm Eden, I make replays of (almost) every kind
I do Sparring Parkour and Tricking and some other random things

I'll be using this thread to post everything I have, so expect at least one replay every week

I'm starting out with some WiPs, Please give me CnC <3
Attached Files
KungFuEden2.rpl (270.3 KB, 44 views)
TheSandVillage20.rpl (829.3 KB, 32 views)
+++NWTheSandVillage.tbm (25.2 KB, 18 views)
I don't get the problem with replay alts... It doesn't matter what the name on the screen is, the only thing you should care about is the content of the replays. You already know who this is, it's Eden. That's what they want to be known as.

These replays are great, well done
Last edited by Glimpsed; Dec 20, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I don't get the problem with replay alts... It doesn't matter what the name on the screen is, the only thing you should care about is the content of the replays. You already know who this is, it's Eden. That's what they want to be known as.

These replays are great, well done

There is no problem, I actually find the anonymity amusing. Though, it's nice to see progression in people's work, so when they come out of the blue at a high level, their main comes into question.

I like to know who's made what replay because it gives me a sense of their replay style. I look up to amazing replay makers, so knowing mains gives a little history/background info to the alt.

I'll throw this in here

Anyway, onto the replays:

Kungfu: I don't really have much to say about this one, except that you are really light on your feet and clearly know how to control the tori.

Parkour: You're really good at running, and your landing at the start was great. I like your tricking style, very flowy and you can chain your tricks together well.The replay up until the swing was really sweet, but the trick off the swing looked stiff and the landing was poor. The raiz afterwards was nice, but you should have raised your arms at 2848 to make your backflip look nicer. Your cork afterwards was good, but I wouldn't cross your legs like that. It might be hard to land on that slide part. Great job with this parkour though.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Eden's not flash
just going to throw that out there

parkour is decent, work on arms
we all know the tricking could have been better especially by you.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Parkour: You're really good at running, and your landing at the start was great. I like your tricking style, very flowy and you can chain your tricks together well.The replay up until the swing was really sweet, but the trick off the swing looked stiff and the landing was poor. The raiz afterwards was nice, but you should have raised your arms at 2848 to make your backflip look nicer. Your cork afterwards was good, but I wouldn't cross your legs like that. It might be hard to land on that slide part. Great job with this parkour though.

Thanks for the CnC. but the not raising arms was a part of the gainer.
The cork isn't finished :P

And just to clear things up, I'm not Flash
Really cool tricking replay. I feel like the transitions from trick to trick were a little stiff, and that you paid more attention to the legs than your torso. Still though, cool and unique tricks, good job. Keep using kicks to add some flare to your tricking. I like them, and it's better than the generic corking combos I see in some tricking threads (my own too, at one point lol).

I'll make sure to keep a lookout on this thread, it seems like this will be a good one to watch.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays