Min bid 1K
ONLY TC NO ITEMS
Will not Recolor!
Autobuy: 48K
You will only get TEXTURES.
SIZE 512 x 512

-----
Last edited by BeCursed; Jul 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Lowering
Hi, please add info about previous owner of this set so as about artist who made it. Additionally, please state if you are willing to recolour it and how much would it cost.

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Please read Market Rules http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229813

Additionally, seeing your "bumperinoo" part, I'd like to remind that:

B) Bumping: You may bump your threads once every 24 hours. Any updated information may be included in these bumps, but you may not make a separate "update" post in addition to your daily bump. Alt bumping and delete bumping (deleting a post and then posting again to have a more recent post) are not allowed in any form.

Keep it in mind before you illegally bump your thread. It's allowed only 24h after your last post. It didn't work as posts were automerged, but I suppose you tried to do it so it's worth to remind you about this rule to make sure you don't violate it.
Want a Steam Key Game For it [UFO:AfterLight]Worth 7$ on Steam ? Or My Acid Set [/dl DomDoDm60] Or Ill See
Am a Bank For DomDoDm60, So Chill Bruhh
Did you just tell me to download your acid set XDD
-----
Sold to thecrash12

CLOSING
Last edited by BeCursed; Jul 21, 2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump