Ranking
Original Post
TC for tf2 items/misc
Hay guys. Just a quick question.

Would it be against the rules to go ahead and post a thread in the items category selling some of my tc for tf2 items?
Just wondering if it was allowed. If anyone answering/looking at this question is interested as well, feel free to PM me.
Well according to me I have traded lots of money through steam and tf2 and such but if the terms of toribash dose not allow to trade items for one game to another then your stuck. but if toribash is okay with it then valve would be okay with it.

Thanks
-chase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
I just read through both policies on terms of use for toribash and steam.

Toribashes policy simply states all ingame and virtually currency in toribash is property of Nabi, which means that people may use it as they please so long as their not using it illegally and have obtained it legally.

Steam prohibits the sale of only SOFTWARE they SELL to other people, not the actual ingame items itself. Since TF2 is a Free to play game and none of the items/software in question were bought using any real currency, neither of these situations apply to TF2 or the items within the game.

I've also reviewed threads that have actually done things like this, and if I am correct, these actions are not illegal. Both games' terms of use policies do not state it's against the rules.
The question itself is about making a thread in the items thread, otherwise its legal to trade tc for tf items, but making a thread, read market rules, if it doesn't say anything about it, go ahead.

Yes, the market rules stated that it's alright, and I've followed the rules setting up the thread the proper way.
I've found all the info needed.
It would be incredibly easy to indirectly farm tc. Set up a password protected tf2 server and idle for a long time. You find items just by being ingame, so you're bound to find a few items. Sell said items for tc.
Last edited by Lane; Dec 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM.
Heh, not illegal at all. However, neither Nabi nor Valve will refund you if you get scammed.

You should send me a PM bbush about what you wanna trade, I'm a reputable trader for Toribash, Steam, Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Gaiaonline, and League of Legends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]