Toribash
Pingu is now, Our Co leader, He is a great friend of mine and I know I can trust him with the clan, So Everyone be nice to him!
I went ahead and gave the White belt a win, While trying to learn Pingu's Judo Leg attack style. But yeah, I jumped off man, Just Jo tau when you get back online.
That was nice, maybe I'll sneak my mom's laptop when she goes to bed. I still have no fucking idea how I'm so much better. I used to be REALLY bad.
All members, If you read this, Spread it to the other members, You may save their membership in this clan. Now for the real point.

Post today or you will be Kicked From this clan. I have finished our first recruitment wave, I expect most of you will stay, A few, I'm sorry, You have not proven to be a worth while member. We are a family, Not a clan, If You aren't a part of the family, You aren't part of the clan.

After we cut the numbers down, We will have another recruitment wave, We will be looking to recruit 5 members. Max recruitment number is 10.

I will be doing a giveaway, But, Instead of this one being free, The tickets are 1k a piece. Prizes will range from a random Force/lax, To Kamehamehair at some point ;) So keep your eye out for when this happens.
I will record every donation I receive for the Raffle. You may send the donation to This account-Kirakat- I will then transfer them over to the bank after recording who sent what amount. The max ticket count for each member is 3. As in, If you send three thousand tc saying "Raffle" as the message, You'll be entered to win the prize three times, 3k Isn't much, But, If each member gives 3k, I'll make profit, And be able to buy more items to do more raffles.

The more I get, The more I give. Depending on how much I receive for the raffle will decide on what items I give. The top prize this time is the 512 head item. Along with a Head texture. (May be crap, You'll pick a number and I'll give that number)

If you have any suggestions for the raffle, Or want a different item as the prize, Look through my Inactive, You guys can vote on what's the prizes, But Like I said above, I'm needing to make alittle profit off this, So i can continue giving.

3k from each member would give 36k. That'd mean I can buy another 512 head, plus a random item at the winners choice.

I wont be doing TC raffles, As, I would have to set a higher goal for the raffles, meaning more tc given, And More tc lost from all but 1-3 members....
Last edited by Kirakat; Jan 22, 2015 at 11:34 AM.
*Goes and grabs a big fucking axe* So who shall I cut down first?

The raffle is a great idea. Too bad I haz no monies.
I will be headed over to a lan party. I'm very sorry, I might not be too active during it. I will be back tomorrow, or on saturday.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Well... I saw someone named KrispKrack from the clan, and tried to tell them to post. They immediately left the room. Lol whatever.