Toribash
Turn bumpmapping off.

Me and my friend are experiencing a weird glitch when we enter multiplayer. The player 1 of the game has a flame (the default one you see when you launch flame forge) and it has no texture. Neither of us has a flame. Also the trails get glitched. They swap places and sometimes are just white boxes and sometimes they fade to yellow.
Did you click on "Downloading customs for kooky" by any chance?

cause thats not a button.

i meant downloading the whole game!
Grab and ungrab problem, if there is a joint back of the hand you will change the joint and not to grab or ungrab
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by kooky View Post
i meant downloading the whole game!

http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

there you go.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

okay let's see, clicking doesnt hold/ relax like i am used to and prefer, my colors arent showing up, head textures are blank and gray, and sometimes i cant grab or ungrab just by clicking on the hand, i have to make sure no joints are behind it.

Thank you very much for the alpha BTW, i am LOVING the reflective joints!
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Well for one, disable bumpmapping to see the textures.

Secondly set the mouse click to 1 to fix the relax/hold/extend/contract problem.

The grabbing problem seems to be global though.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

One Time I Made A replay Where I Do Kick flips N' Shit Like That, But When I Played It I Didn't Do the Flips! it Doesn't Do Them Even if i keep Replaying It Over And over, is This cause Of Lag or Some Other Crappy Problem I Probably Don't Know Shit About?

And Here's Another Problem, I try to See All My threads (Cuz I Made A Shop Thread that I Can't Find Now) In My profile, But It just Says "too slow... disabled for now" WTFH?!
Last edited by Boomshot; Mar 30, 2010 at 01:39 AM.
errrhhh... slip, i dont see how that solves anything. the problem is that shouldnt be necessary to turn off bump mapping or change the number of mouse buttons from in the first place.

it remedies the problem, sure, it will let me see things and use my clicker properly, but why now? i never had to do that before, why now?

Seems funny, a problem is reported and the answer is 'you're doing it wrong'. lol nice.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.