Ranking
Not Teros D: Has a combination of two weapons I don't really like. I prefer Gnash and Bodvar (they also have hammers, but I learned to play with them.) Gnash can do a sick hammer finisher of down-light and nsig. Usually works good. Also imo spear is coolio for edge guarding (along with sword )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
u should try dlight and side sig instead of nsig cuz i believe it has less dodgeframes
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
u should try dlight and side sig instead of nsig cuz i believe it has less dodgeframes

this isnt always true, as it is always dependent on who your character is. a character with a higher dex (cassidy) will require less precise timing to make a hammer dlight-nsig a true combo. this is also dependent on the opponent's damage and position. often you will only get 1 frame available to dodge, and experienced players will dodge this every time.

true combos for beginners at low dmg only

dlight -> slight

sair -> mdodge towards opponent, (time it to where you'll be on the ground) -> dlight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i wasnt talking about hammer in general, i was talking about gnash only because thats his main.
Pidda's spirit animal
i fucking hate people who run a lot instead of fighting like holy shit man the fuck up bitch or go play another game it's incredibly tedious
lol i didnt even get to insult the guy bc he left quickly so i just posted here

at least i beat him and ranked up to plat