Ranking
I'm sorry to say this will be my last post before I go off the toribash grid for a long time.

I'm quitting tb, this is because i don't find this game fun anymore it's dying and my life is getting busier and i feel like here is no time for tb to fit in. I loved my stay in backflips and hope not to get kicked out of it thank you guys I will be on steam from time to time though as i have not quit life lol ;) If you could give fragray my steam that would be great regi.
Thank you guys Peace out
nooo ac

It's unfortunate to have to see your leave, but all of us (I think) can sympathize with how the toughness of your life is accumulating atm. It was cool having you here, and we look forward to your eventual return(s).
-----
oh btw I found out we're placed 54th in comparison to other clans, woop woop?

I mean that's kind of monumental compared to the kajillion others in TB
Last edited by Xetotrius; Jan 6, 2017 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
I'm back guys its 3 degrees here lol
-----
Started playing again Getting better
Last edited by spicymonky; Jan 9, 2017 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
apply to Back Flips!
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
I'm sorry to say this will be my last post before I go off the toribash grid for a long time.

I'm quitting tb, this is because i don't find this game fun anymore it's dying and my life is getting busier and i feel like here is no time for tb to fit in. I loved my stay in backflips and hope not to get kicked out of it thank you guys I will be on steam from time to time though as i have not quit life lol ;) If you could give fragray my steam that would be great regi.
Thank you guys Peace out

Oh well, cya on steam then :]

Originally Posted by spicymonky View Post
I'm back guys its 3 degrees here lol
-----
Started playing again Getting better

Back for another 3 days eh? Welcome back.
No lol I bought a booster with some extra money I have lol. I've started playing again
apply to Back Flips!
Sorry that i didnt see it earlier but it is so sad having to see one my friends and people who understood me and the way i lived leave but I will be waiting for his long awaited return Thank you Mr.Pill

Insert Photo of Pill eating his Dino Nuggets here:
(Dammit I failed again)