Toribash
Hmm, I guess you got a point.

I guess I'll just put all the Epics and Legendaries I think are worth discarding and then you can give your opinion

Legendaries: Moroes, Barnes, Malchezaar and Shaku maybe but I'm thinking about it.

Epics: Leatherclad Hogleader, Brass Knuckles, Golden Sleep with the Fishes (thinking about it), Unlicensed Apothecary, SpellBender, Greater Arcane Missiles, Dinomancy and Lunar Visions.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
What would be smart, is to disenchant absolutely nothing until 2 weeks after the expansion. Likewise you shouldn't open any packs until then.

Like Moroes. He was awful, but then he became playable in quest rogue. Barnes looks like he will be very good.
Packs currently allow for you to obtain duplicate legendaries. A legendary is 1600 dust to craft, and only nets you 400 dust if you disenchant. It's super punishing for something so rare to be a duplicate.

Starting the new expansion, all packs won't allow for duplicates. If you own a legendary, you can't unpack it again. This means any legendary you unpack will be new.
Priest and Mage are looking like the day 1 op decks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Priest and Mage are looking like the day 1 op decks.

Haven't they only revealed 35 of the 165 card set?
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Haven't they only revealed 35 of the 165 card set?

77 at least. http://hearthstone.blizzpro.com/2017...-spoiler-list/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games