Ranking
Original Post
Black Squad

Black Squad on Steam

What it is :

Black Squad is a military first-person-shooter game using the Unreal Engine 3 to show realistic graphics and dynamic visuals.
Absolutely no Pay-to-Win.
It's best described as a mix between COD and CS:GO with aiming mechanics thrown in from other FPS games.

How it plays :

Black Squad is a fast pace game in anything besides demolition (S&D mode).
ADS (Aiming down sights) is very important in this game and recoil is hard to control making one-shot kill weapons your best friend.
Lots of close quarter combat and open straight-a-ways allow for multiple types of weapons to work well.
Smokes/Flashes/HE Grenades become your best friend on these small maps which can turn into who knows GL spots best.

Game modes

TDM - Team Deathmatch 150k to win
Demolition (10/16player) - CS Comp/S&D mode
Assassination - Kill the VIP or eliminate everyone else
Battle Match - Destroy the base of your enemy to win

Pros/Cons from a CS:GO player

Pros -

Fast pace
Easy to play
Easy to run
Nice Graphics
ADS mechanics
Simple to learn maps
Callouts labeled
Lots of weapons that are "mainstream"

Cons -

High ping between some players
Nades are very strong
Grenade Launchers
Hackers (like any other game)
May be too fast pace
Recoil can feel hard to control
Run and gun at times

Video of gameplay

don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
i played this a bit a bit before, was pretty cool. don't have it installed but if u wanna play we could hella beat people !
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
add me @ im_hobo
playing with ugkratos
his tag is mckenly
Eh, I tried playing it few months back, but there were too many hackers to the point of the game being unplayable. Have they done anything about it since 2017?
well, most people i play with/against are usually worse than me unless they have a few hundred hours in the game
i'm still not very good at the run and gun aspects of it
and i've only played in one game where i was certain there was a hacker out of the maybe 40+ games i've played
but he could've also been a smurf since those are common as well

from what people have said, their hack detect just keeps booting hackers from any games they try to join so they're just stuck being unable to play through matches