ES Recruitment Drive
That's the closest to what we're looking for so far o:

letter placement is perfectly mapped and aligned.

The mapping of the band needs a little bit of adjustment, and we want a design that's a little more cleaner(there's too much going on), but yes.

Thanks a bunch :>

Also, the letters are too pixelated/rough around the edges for 512x art. They could be smoother I think.
Last edited by Super; Jul 27, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
fl0w
If it's to your liking i can PM you the No watermarked version that have transparent background.

.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
We dont like it. Part of it even goes into the shoulder if you tried it on before you sent it to us.

Can someone pls try their hardest on this.
what color you want the letters and what color back ground? because i got an idiea
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Use a purple/black letters like you find on our clan thread. The background is up to you, but try not to make it to much of a clusterfuck.

And dont mess up.

Armband

Made in Gimp, so I have the .xcf. But not the .psd. Can work towards getting a .psd made if Gimp is a huge inconvenience.

Also if it's not to your tastes I'm open to suggestions or whatnot.
Last edited by GoodBox; Aug 2, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
(>^_^)>

Hoax

I believe this is what you're looking for? Can easily modify if there are some issues with it...