Toribash
Original Post
RAAAAAAAAAGE!
My old thread died, so I made a new one.

anyhow, someone cnc this shit. I thought it was pretty sweet.
Attached Files
The Ascension.rpl (132.7 KB, 199 views)
Nice replay. Loved the boomhits you did mid air. Only flaw would be that rough opener and lift. At least it was original though.
phail wale
sloppy opener hit was ok you held too long at the end work on your movement also needs a pose fuck you kill yourself
Last edited by THIGGIST; Oct 9, 2013 at 01:23 AM.
10 Dms, 743k points and a whole lotta kicks.
Let me know what you think.
Attached Files
Blood.rpl (313.2 KB, 76 views)
It looks like you are concentrating on destruction too much. Like they say, movement comes first.
The lift and grabbing right after it wasn't a good way at all to start your replay imo and it ruined your chance to get good speed. The kicks were cool, they looked powerful and you got some good dms out of them. But, it would have looked much better if you had done some nice transitions in between rather than just kick>grab>kick>...
It was a pretty nice replay overall, just try adding more style, then add some destruction
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
I agree with everything Eazi said. Work on your movements more, rather than destruction. If you work on your movements rather than destruction more you'd be able to rip uke to shreds instead of Grab-kick-grab-kick-grab-kick :c. Overall 6-10.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Yo. Runkido opener. -30 grav. Cnc.
-----
Also i fixed the end to Blood.
Attached Files
Direction.rpl (96.6 KB, 43 views)
Blood (fixed pose).rpl (287.8 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by RAAAGE; Oct 14, 2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Direction: Okay opener, don't like how your arm ghosted, though. Hit wasn't aimed the best, you could get more spin from the opener by contracting that glute. Instant contract made the hit look meh and the second hit was odd and messy. Transition to the pose was alright. Overall rather stiff.

Blood: Opener was alright for manip and the punches was alright, but the grab seemed odd. Split was weird because you kicked but got the DM by the knee, and you kinda killed your flow for a second up there. Changing grab was rather messy but the kick was powerful, though again you used your shin to hit. Again, would be better with fully extended knees. The way you jerked your arm was weird but gj on the hit, which was good. Final kick was great, though the last DM looked a little odd. Transition to the pose was the only smooth thing in the replay.

Overall, work on your stiffness and try to get your hits more accurate and stuff. Fully extend your knees and maybe relax some joints instead of keeping them held all the way. You've got the destruction, now aim for the style.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
New replay.
Thanks for the Cnc guys.
-----
Also I finished blood.
Attached Files
Raaape.rpl (124.1 KB, 36 views)
Blood (Complete).rpl (382.0 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by RAAAGE; Oct 23, 2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump