Toribash
Well, diving back into ranked after playing arams for a few weeks. hopefully i can at least get to S1

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
what was your rank last season?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Sona dies quickly, cc her, burst her, dead her. She cant defend herself very well like soraka or janna, but has hard cc to make up for it, but that's why she is rarely used as a "caster support" in pro. She dies quickly and is relied on as a main engage tool, if she dies before she gets an engage off you lose fight automatically.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Its not master yi that's broken, I swear. Its the people who know how to play him well.

After playing a lot of Toribash, I played some LoL and played ranked. I was 1-8 as master yi. I built bloodrazor/botrk/Banshees/Thornmail/Zzrot and then my KD became 11-12 and we won.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

I don't think they have the right to report me. They did, but they should've reported Ashe instead of me. I asked their permission to go Ap Nasus/Quasus in champion select and nobody responded, not my fault :L
Last edited by Lust; Dec 29, 2016 at 04:29 PM.
72 kills in 40m? What the hell is that
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
it's Bronze, m8. They dont think that deaths give the enemy team gold. They dont even care abou their cs, deaths, objectives, etc. all dey w0nt iz k1lz

They didnt push
Played with lust...
I tilted the yasuo so hard! He was 0/8 I hate yasuo's... almost all of the yasuo players are trash.
http://matchhistory.ph.leagueoflegen...3007/187036848

NEW TACTIC:

Red - Enemy Blue - Gromp - Take the plant that gets you in the bush then gank.
Level 3 gank is rel.
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 30, 2016 at 08:13 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It's not like bot lane is already cancerous without the level 3 ganks.

I'm an adc main and yet I find myself drifting farther and farther away from bot lane and moving into the other lanes. The 4 man dives, the constant jungle presence, first tower gold, and so many more annoying things just make it not fun anymore. There used to be strategy in the bot lane and diversity but now it's just who can do the most damage or who can farm under tower the best. If you push out, jungler ganks. It's part of the reason we don't see lucian, tristana, draven etc. etc. as much.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15