ES Recruitment Drive
Stacking might ain't easy to do in the low lvls. Playing with the Lightning Hammer and water attunement during it's downtown is tanky as hell. Took down a champion with only one other guy today. My main gripe with Elementalists is that there isn't a lot of pure damage you can do without sacrificing toughness and vit. What traits/skills/gear specs are you using Blub?
i dont have a elemtalist, just tested him and we have a few in the guild with which im talkin often. i tested him with 30/30/0/0/10 or something (completly dmg. in pvp)
also just played on lightning and rarely switched to fire, gear wars berserk style. cuz of dmg.
it is easy in low lvls. u just need the combo field fire and thats all. play with scepter dagger and there are all your blasts which u need to get tons of might.
(in normal PvE solo play its not needed but in dungeons against a boss its really nice.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I don't rely on Lightning Hammer, as an ele you ideally want to keep your distance from enemies. One hit from a veteran melee mob and you can lose half your hp, even without the glass cannon approach I've taken.

I focus on pure damage becuse it kills enemies quickly, and ele has enough heals/escapes/elementals to stay alive in a group of enemies. For PvP etc. I'll probably change it, but this is for PvE levelling to 80.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Guys I keep getting bored at around lvl 30.
I have deleted all and started over again..

Ranger at Lvl 40, Mesmer at Lvl 17 and a Necro at Lvl 8 right meow.
How not to get bored?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Find a guild and or friends and do shit with them?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Yea alpha tbh it's pretty damn boring. Like I had a few good friends that I played with for maybe a week. Too boring
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Guys I keep getting bored at around lvl 30.
I have deleted all and started over again..

Ranger at Lvl 40, Mesmer at Lvl 17 and a Necro at Lvl 8 right meow.
How not to get bored?

get a char on 80 and start farming stuff for legendary... is enough to do for 1 or 2 month´s

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
specially if you follow the zerg AND youre in a small guild group or something, makes the most fun to do some stuff alone as small group..