Ranking
Original Post
[TW] TeamWushu - 武 Events 術

EVENTS

Here,we will keep you updated with all the events held by TeamWushu.

Current event(s):

The Great Wushu Tournament #2
Event status: ACTIVE
Sign-ups are open!

History

Last edited by Holotor; Apr 14, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
Signing up for the second wushu tourney starter few days ago..Make sure to sign up!
Your messed up world enthrills me
Wouldn't be a bad idea, if it can be done.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 20, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: "i" don't want to be done ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
heh, i'd participate in that

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I was thinking of doing something like that, or perhaps a completely different type of event. Like, a wushu "direct hit" event. Let me explain. The HUD is turned off when reviewing replays of the fights, and the person with the most clean hits, those being hits to the chest, back, head, groin, and main pressure points of the arms and legs, for example right on the forearm near the elbow or the hip on the side (classic "dead-leg, or dead-arm") count as hits and have point values, but kicking in the shins, wrists, do not. Assigning point values to hits with corresponding importance, as well. For example, a solid head hit would be worth 3 points, a solid direct spine hit would be 2, as would a groin impact, or heartstopper, or gut hit. A pec hit would be 1, as would the aforementioned pressure points. The general idea is, to disregard tb points, and count clean hits to vital areas instead. I've been wanting to see what people think of the idea. What do you guys think? It could be simplified a bit by removing the pressure point part, if it turns out to be too difficult to judge.