Toribash
Original Post
Toribash LightOut - Tutorials, Streaming, Tips and Tricks and Much More!

Post ideas for videos, wanted content, replays which I could break down and analyse, what you like/dislike, and what you might like to see more of!

If you would like for me to upload a video of a stream, or other content made by yourself, just post here and let me know.

Upcoming topic: To be announced.

Newest:

Wrists! Use your wrists! Toribash comebacks!

Using your elbows and knees - Blocking and offense

Replay Breakdown(s)

Wushu Tutorials

Streaming

Last edited by Deuteria; Nov 5, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
Feel free to analyze some of the replays i posted in the replay thread. They're all decent ones except the oldest.
Just a bit of feedback for you:

You're intelligent, and you hold great content, but your conveyance is poor. The tempo of what you're saying needs to be raised, and your overall enunciation as if you're publicly speaking needs to come in. This will have people really want to focus in on what you're saying.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah I've noticed this, and with some more practice of speaking to myself XD I hope to raise the overall feeling of the videos, in terms of excitement and appreciation.

Thanks ;)
you should do more of what its like to be a market squad and how to use the forums better than what people know it as. i feel like there are to many of though's videos already out there that describe how to play the game.
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
you should do more of what its like to be a market squad and how to use the forums better than what people know it as. i feel like there are to many of though's videos already out there that describe how to play the game.

The channel is called Toribash Gamers not Toribash Marketeers ;)

Btw yeah, you need to have more energy in your voice Deut
Originally Posted by snake View Post
you need to use OUR gui

also yeah MOAR AGRESSHUN IN VOICE

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That had totally not crossed my mind.

Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post

I'm going to do what I enjoy doing for now, but I may include something along those lines some day.
Last edited by Deuteria; Sep 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im liking it so far.
-----
you should post the things of your channel in the tutorials board of the forum. You will get more feedback ;)
Last edited by RockStarzz; Sep 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!