Ranking
Originally Posted by Pliskien View Post
How about a Wushu race ?? could be done in mp as well. also i did host a few mini tourneys with a ring ,Depbruh =3 but im runing low atm =P broke in game as well as irl XD

That actually sounds quite awesome! We'll need a mod where two players are separated by a barrier. Touching the barriers will cause loss(triggers). And reaching the destination will give you automatic win. Good way to train comebacks, and could be a legit ingame mp event. No point in making SP since we've done something much fancier like that with snake.

What do you guys say?
-----
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Freecam + naked eye

Perhaps there is a script. I'll have a look around later.

Ok, thanks..
Last edited by William; Nov 25, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
That actually sounds quite awesome! We'll need a mod where two players are separated by a barrier. Touching the barriers will cause loss(triggers). And reaching the destination will give you automatic win. Good way to train comebacks, and could be a legit ingame mp event. No point in making SP since we've done something much fancier like that with snake.

What do you guys say?

I love this idea. Wushu racing sounds legit.

I will join TW later.
Yay, good to here! Always good to have another member on-board.
I like the wushurace idea.
Have a ring. Move around the edge of it. W/out dq'ing.

i also like this idea.

what about a sp wushu event with the comebacktrainerscript?
Like . the player who touches Uke the most wins.Imo this will encourage ppl to practice coming back as quickly as possible and im sure many ppl dont even know about this script.(for an event it has to many turnframes imo,5000 if im not mistaking,it should be less)
Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
I like the wushurace idea.
i also like this idea.

what about a sp wushu event with the comebacktrainerscript?
Like . the player who touches Uke the most wins.Imo this will encourage ppl to practice coming back as quickly as possible and im sure many ppl dont even know about this script.(for an event it has to many turnframes imo,5000 if im not mistaking,it should be less)

The problem is that the script glitches when you raise the matchframes too high.
hmmm..didn´t noticed that...but i havent played with the script in ages...
Do u know where the limit is?i mean is there an amount of matchframes that does not cause glitches?
Originally Posted by William View Post

What do you guys say?
-----

Ok, thanks..

why making up something new? thers plenty of f/e parcour mods. adjusting settings is all it needs, also if it involves fighting it could be funnier for the audience^^ or maybe something like reach/climb to the top of something could fit as realtime event too. but yea , a clean race with ending trigger is cool too ofc
An event where you are only allowed to contract and extend wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, chest, and neck. The rest has to be in relax mode the whole game. And no joint may ever use hold.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
An event where you are only allowed to contract and extend wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, chest, and neck. The rest has to be in relax mode the whole game. And no joint may ever use hold.

lol trolling perfected! xD
I like it.