Toribash
I'm a mage man until I die but I got like 0 Dust and I refuse to settle with a cheap meta rogue deck that I'll see even in Legend, so I think I'm fine with not playing HS until next expansion
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i love mage but i dont have any dust left so i made freeze mage deck w/o any of the new cards
Pidda's spirit animal
The current tavern brawl is absolutely free gold with crystal core rogue. Had 5 wins previously and now having a break at 7-0
got 9 wins in that brawl with lady in white and keleseth deck honestly funniest deck ive played in a while
I'm more worried about Mecha'thun. He's fun for now but I really hope people will stop playing him, because it's an autowin against any current control deck.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I'm more worried about Mecha'thun. He's fun for now but I really hope people will stop playing him, because it's an autowin against any current control deck.

Yeah because control decks were such a thing in the last year or more. I wanted to have fun with Mecha Druid and Even Mecha Lock, but every time i face an aggro deck i fucking struggle every second, fucking cancerous meta. What's more disgusting is not being able to pull out the combo with druid because i had the bad luck of having 1 more card that i need to use from my hand and i just died coz no more health. Disgusting.

Yes against control decks both of them have an advantage, but against aggro, you have to pray.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Yeah because control decks were such a thing in the last year or more.

But i dont wanna wait 'til Mecha'thun rotates out of standard to play control again.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I wanted to have fun with Mecha Druid and Even Mecha Lock, but every time i face an aggro deck i fucking struggle every second, fucking cancerous meta. What's more disgusting is not being able to pull out the combo with druid because i had the bad luck of having 1 more card that i need to use from my hand and i just died coz no more health. Disgusting.

Yes against control decks both of them have an advantage, but against aggro, you have to pray.

DK, Spreading Plague and Pyro + Barkskin are pretty reliable tools against aggro.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
DK, Spreading Plague and Pyro + Barkskin are pretty reliable tools against aggro.

Spreading plague is not viable at all, even against aggro, but against control you have to pray that you will burn you plague just because you will have to waste time destroying your scarabs.