Ranking
Original Post
[Toribashers Help!]
My friend is cutting his wrist (you know those emo shit stuff).
Well, yeah I'm the only friend he has in school. He gets bullied everytime, same in school and in his house (parents)...
I don't know what to do now since he kept on cutting it almost everytime.
I need your help guys!

I don't know how to stop this. I don't even know why he cuts D: It's uncool! ><
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
Isn't it a bit odd to ask for help, for serious situation like that, on this forum?
You should contact some social service instead.... >.>

And how are they not involved already? I mean, someone must have noticed, beside yourself, that he's cutting his wrists...
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by rjayquin View Post
My friend is cutting his wrist (you know those emo shit stuff).
Well, yeah I'm the only friend he has in school. He gets bullied everytime, same in school and in his house (parents)...
I don't know what to do now since he kept on cutting it almost everytime.
I need your help guys!

I don't know how to stop this. I don't even know why he cuts D: It's uncool! ><

If I were to suggest something on my own opinion, I'd try not to include anyone else into the situation if it's not too serious.
For now, just talk about it in a subtle manor, and see if you can get him to open up.

Also, the general populace (especially those who aren't adults) are unimaginably idiotic when it comes to things like this. :/
Last edited by Skolfe; Mar 23, 2013 at 08:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Isn't it a bit odd to ask for help, for serious situation like that, on this forum?
You should contact some social service instead.... >.>

And how are they not involved already? I mean, someone must have noticed, beside yourself, that he's cutting his wrists...

He wears long sleeves <.<

Originally Posted by Skolfe View Post
If I were to suggest something on my own opinion, I'd try not to include anyone else into the situation if it's not too serious.
For now, just talk about it in a subtle manor, and see if you can get him to open up.

Also, the general populace (especially those who aren't adults) are unimaginably idiotic when it comes to things like this. :/

I guess I need to ask him if I could do something for him that would make him stop.
Originally Posted by rjayquin View Post
He wears long sleeves <.<

Are you serious?
After that kind of an answer I'm starting to think that this is just another troll thread.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
I highly recommend defend him, or make him be friends with other people or something so more people will like him and think he's cool and stuff, and more people defend him yay! or something.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Nice reply: Try to convince him that he's hurting himself for no reason, help him make more friends, get him a girlfriend, etc, and take him to a psychiatrist, or find out if there's something behind the behaviour. You could also try to explain that he's hurting others as well as himself.

Mean reply: (don't read this if you're a pussy)

Let him bleed, it's not like the little shit will ever amount to anything in life, I hate emos, fucking acting like their lives are hard, when they live in the lap of luxury in the first world.

See that clean water you just cleaned your slice marks with? Starving chilren in haiti don't have even that, and they're not cutting themselves. Fuck.
Last edited by Zayex; Mar 23, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
I'm starting to think that this is just another troll thread.

Man shit! gtfo if you're not trying to help!
this is the reason why I hate making personal life (threads) on forums.
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
I highly recommend defend him, or make him be friends with other people or something so more people will like him and think he's cool and stuff, and more people defend him yay! or something.

I like that answer! I usually bring him to my hangouts so I could introduce him to some of my friends.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Mean reply:
Let him bleed, it's not like the little shit will ever amount to anything in life, I hate emos, fucking acting like their lives are hard, when they live in the lap of luxury in the first world.

See that clean water you just cleaned your slice marks with? Starving chilren in haiti don't have even that, and they're not cutting themselves. Fuck.

hehe.. yeah that's what I thought too! I don't see why cutting thereselves actually helps them! its not gonna help! that's what I told him..

anyways, I asked my parents and they told me to talk to a professional (counselors).. they could help!
Hide those razors and smack some sense into him, I mean you're his friend but don't go lightly on him if you truly care. I honestly avoid EMO people but I don't hate them, they just make my sunny days feel rainy that's all. If he's getting bully make sure to stand up for him if you can lol or just yell *bully* and call some teachers to assist you. I know is hard, but if you truly want him as a friend, fuck it, YOLO.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
One of my ex girlfriends actually cut and I was the only one who knew about it. She cut her thighs and shit though, not her wrists. She used to tell me she heard voices in her head telling her to kill herself, which worried me quite a bit - so I managed to convince her to see the doctor. The doctor said that the auditory hallucinations and depression was probably due to lack of sleep, and prescribed her some melatonin. She started getting sufficient sleep and after a week or two she was no longer cutting and she was a happier person. We managed to get everything fixed and no one ever found out.

Tl;dr - There's alot of things that can cause someone to cut, seeing a doctor anonymously would maybe be a good idea. Although, over here in Ireland - Doctors aren't allowed to tell our parents if we don't want them to. Dunno what it's like for you guys outside.