Ranking
Noob pack is completed. Here's some previews.

As you can see there are currently 4 card types in game, and some semi-types.

Red cards are attacking cards. You can only attack your opponent if you have red card.
Blue cards are defending cards. You can only defend the attack if you have blue card.
Black-violet cards are Bad Luck cards. You have to play them the moment you draw them from your deck.
Golden cards come in 3 types: Combo card, Counterattack card and Decap card.
Combo card you play directly from your hand after you made attacking point damage. And if you have more then one in your hand you can play them all, its like making a combo.
Counterattack cards you can play after making defense point damage, and you play them from your hand in the same way like your combo cards (as many you have), so its like combo counterattack after successful defense.
And Decap card can be play from your hand only after your opponent plays his Bad Luck Fumble card. So, he fumble, and if you are lucky to have Decap card in your hand when he fumble, you decap him - game over.

Now I'm preparing rule book, and after that Snake gave me suggestion that we make an Org and spread this game to the masses.

If you wonder what are those numbers in circles under the card image here is explanation: As you can see in the image there is a big number that is like default power of the card and presents the point damage/defense you can do. You can play card by simply placing it in upward face up position (attacking card) and you will do point damage presented by that big number in the upper right part of the image. But if you place your attacking card in the horizontal position (face up for attacking cards) that card must be activated by dice. You are risking to activate lower number of damage, but you can also make better damage if you get better number on dice. Those 6 circles with numbers are corresponding 1 to 6 numbers on dice. You play the dice and depending what you get on it you do better or lousy point damage/defense.

Defending cards can be played with activation also, but for them, if you place them in the face down upward position they will be played with default damage. But if you place them face up in upward position they will be activated with dice for better defense. So, sometimes its good to put defense card face down and make an ambush to player, and sometimes you have to risk and put that card face up (showing what kind of defense it is) and activate defense with dice for better or worst defending points.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 30, 2012 at 09:03 AM.
i will try to come up with some interactive dice for this, but errr...

is there anyone good in javascript?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Here is the Rule Book:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kewuffcuzkb31nk
-----
This is how PLAYER CARDS look. There is a template in PSD that you can use, or you can make card yourself from scratch, but you must have all of those texts on it (like strength points, name, description, Toribash logo, etc).

As you can see from this example, due my strength is 5, I have 15 attack cards in my deck (simple upkeep: 1 strength point = 3 attack cards), same for defense, while turnover cards are like: 1 skill point = 2 turnover cards. Since my luck is 2 points, a have 4 Bad Luck cards in my deck (one of them is always DQ!)
Color of the PLAYER CARD can be anything you wish. I didn't put race of my character, but you can even add that, under the name or in some corner of the image...
-----
Also, I forgot to mention, there is no SAVED! card in the NOOB PACK, so you can't evade DQ (playing like a noob has its disadvantages XD), but NOOB PACK 2 and every other pack has at least one of these cards. Depending on your luck (positive number) u can have amount of SAVED! card in same proportion like the amount of your luck points. [In my case that would be 2 SAVED! cards).
If you have SAVED! cards in your hand the moment you draw Bad Luck card u discard both BL and Saved! card without any problem to your player.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This looks pretty neat, Bojan :Đ
Update:
Well, here's my player card :Đ

Found it unnecessary to include the amount of cards in deck, since that can be calculated from the rulebook.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jun 30, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
This looks pretty neat, Bojan :Đ
Update:
Well, here's my player card :Đ

Found it unnecessary to include the amount of cards in deck, since that can be calculated from the rulebook.

Yeah, you have:

9 attacking cards, 9 defending cards, 10 skill cards and 2 bad luck
Interesting combination...
But they don't work without standard attack/defense cards.
I think that balanced deck is one that has more attack then defense, moderate amount of combo/counters and very small amount of bad luck.