ES Recruitment Drive
$par - Wake The Beast got showcased even though it wasn't a mofficer's pick so I'm kinda confused.

Anyway, on this replay, I challenge myself to keep the lumbar in the air for the entire replay while destroying Jeff without throwing it.
Attached Files
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Spar, you can blame Jack for that. He dun goof'd on the replays. He's still learning <3
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Spar, you can blame Jack for that. He dun goof'd on the replays. He's still learning <3

Funny goof though, had all the Mofficers send me their picks to be spread out over the next 3 episodes but forgot to name each one so they all ended up in the same folder.
kool decap.rpl
"one thread at a time good sir"= backseat moderation (chirs: ah yes big brain time)"
Omyshit so, the mofficer's picks got put in the same episode? Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by mason222 View Post
kool decap.rpl

Might want to try that one again pal, you didn't attach it correctly
Couldn't help but noticing that the replay that I was featured in this week (episode 92) was a repeat from episode 88. Any idea how it got back up there? Thanks for the feature anyway haha, sorry you had so much trouble with the power outage.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Couldn't help but noticing that the replay that I was featured in this week (episode 92) was a repeat from episode 88. Any idea how it got back up there? Thanks for the feature anyway haha, sorry you had so much trouble with the power outage.

Is there any chance you submitted it twice?
Actually..... yeah. I'm an idiot.

I had submitted around 8 replays or so (can't quite remember) replays in the same email a while ago. Then a little while later (just a few days) I was given a tip that I should resubmit the replay that I wanted most featured in case you hadn't seen it. Given that it was my first replay submitted (and I didn't quite know the rules), I heeded their advice and submitted "ShadowV2" again. I suppose it was that which caused the replay to be featured twice... I still am unsure why they were so far apart in the show though, seeing as how it was submitted, then resubmitted in such a short time frame.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know how hard it can be to get on the show, and it's not fair to be featured twice with the same replay. I'll avoid making that same mistake in the future so I don't upset any fellow replay makers.