ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Most attractive texture set !
I would like to see there tons of nice sets, works that are valuable about 100-1kk TC and something that really looks beautifull, because a few days ago i was thinking to buy something ( i mean art , set) and my conclusion was that there isn't a nice worked texture set nowadays in toribash, just let me see what you have and what's the best here in tb.

I can show something too, :/dl guner /lp 0Guner at moment i just love it, only her.
Moved to rapid thread (o(
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks Erth, didn't noticed that.

I want to see pics there, because my printscreener is corrupted, can't get nice images.
People can't tell you what they like, because that's their opinion, not yours

You can figure what you prefer the best set.

I like largekilla's, swexx's EARLY sets, Ukayden's set, and erth's joint texture set.
私の顔にそれを言う。
wow, that missuse's set really awesome, i'm interested who made it,

also missuse have now a new set on him, it's also nice like that.

different style.
My little setup is neat imo, but the most attractive set must be lingerie, by Macperfect.
It's All About Expansion
Off the top of my head, these two pop up for most attractive:

Pate5

hanz0

(>^_^)>
uFantom's set, can't believe noone mentioned it.
My favorite one is called Raging Human, I can't find a picture at the moment but I will try harder after I get from school.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan