ES Recruitment Drive
have you ever tried steak trust me once u taste a steak you wont touch a green bean again
I don't.

If you were expecting serious comments from this forum, then you're wrong to do so. People will not talk about this issue, they don't intend to. Our treatment to animals is a major blot on morality that needs to be changed. They will joke about it, tell you you're "missing out"; they will not talk about it seriously. As long as eating the flesh of an animal is convenient to them, they will continue to do it and support it.
Last edited by Mallymkun; Nov 2, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
You do realize people have been eating meat for like... ever, right?

Also meat it good, yes. I have my preference of meat, you have yours. Oh well.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...uman_diet.html

(im)

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
I was happy to read your reply, until I read the word "bacon." Bacon is a meat product prepared from a pig and usually cured. It is first cured using large quantities of salt, either in a brine or in a dry packing; the result is fresh bacon. Bacon is literally going to kill you if you continue to eat it. Not even considering it's crisp, red, apple bacon, which makes it much worse. You're trying to eat apples but you're actually eating bacon, so you're not deceiving anyone but yourself. Even if it tastes like an apple, it's not, so stop it. Eating bacon is literally worse than smoking, if not, the equivalent to. I knew a guy, Ethan, who literally smoked his bacon, not in a smokehouse, but with a filter and everything. He died within 2 hours of smoking the first cigarette. Smoking may seem cool, but it's below eating bacon. NOT TO MENTION, over 1 million pigs are killed every month, just for bacon marketing. Salad is literally being destroyed by bacon, and other meats. People like you disgust me, you expect the salad to be handed to you in a silver bowl, but you can't even enjoy it when you're on a crazy frog hunt for the bacon. Try replacing your bacon with sausage, it's much healthier and tastier!

Anyways, I like salad w/ regular veggies but some slices of sausage, and sometimes even some dried cranberries too. I like it a bit sweet. I usually use a vinaigrette w/ lemon juice and some salt to make it more yum.

Or I get too lazy and eat it plain n' raw...

I think this thread is a joke.
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Mallymkun View Post
I don't.

If you were expecting serious comments from this forum, then you're wrong to do so. People will not talk about this issue, they don't intend to. Our treatment to animals is a major blot on morality that needs to be changed. They will joke about it, tell you you're "missing out"; they will not talk about it seriously. As long as eating the flesh of an animal is convenient to them, they will continue to do it and support it.

if how we treat animals is immoral, what does that make a cheetah viciously killing a gazelle and eating its "flesh" raw...
is it because they are not sentient like us and just do not know that eating plants are SO much better for them and will leave the earth happy?
I don't want to have to eat more and take more vitamin supplements. On top of that Meat tastes soooo good. Moose stew? It's to die for.

Every vegan I've met was rather thin, they have a very hard time packing on calories, so if you're 6ft or more have fun trying to eat your daily calorie intake with all the bodies needs being met. Because 3000 ain't enough when you work out and work 10 hours a day, you'll lose a lot of weight very fast.
average humans eating meat live over 80 years, meanwhile theres kids in africa that cant eat any meat and they dont reach the age of 80!
where's your science now huh!
Originally Posted by YoungThugFan View Post
if how we treat animals is immoral, what does that make a cheetah viciously killing a gazelle and eating its "flesh" raw...
is it because they are not sentient like us and just do not know that eating plants are SO much better for them and will leave the earth happy?

I see you spitting straight truth
like (blacker the berry on the to pimp a butterfly album)
I for one eat meat like i eat booty (shout out to Kevin gates)
unless what i'm eating is collard greens (yes the schoolboy q album)
but what is wrong with meat? some beef here and there won't hurt anyone (unless we talking twitter beef in which cases will get ur hurt on these skreets)[see image 1]
also i'd like to add unless you having some baked beans with your salad
you ain't getting proper proteins

image 1

Last edited by Pimp; Nov 3, 2016 at 05:18 AM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
average humans eating meat live over 80 years, meanwhile theres kids in africa that cant eat any meat and they dont reach the age of 80!
where's your science now huh!

Well they don't have any food...
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle